007 Rack off more like Fuck off

Rack off 
Part 1 

I walk into school with Spider, Dusty and Ant and see Malakai holding a big love heart balloon that says 'Be my Girlfriend Amer'. I giggle and walk over to him. 

"Sooo you and Amerie," I say poking the balloon. 

"Yea, yea, I really like her, I actually spent the whole weekend with her, and um we kinda did it," he confesses, I look at him and my eyes widen. 

"What your joking, you took her virginity how do you feel, thats crazy, oh my god i'm so happy for you," I squeal, i give him a hug and he hugs be back laughing. 

"Yea I know I hope she says yes," He says. 

"Oh my god she will, she has too if she doesn't she is crazy," I tell him, He looks up from me and I turn around to see Amerie with Darren and Quinni. "Good luck," I say giving him a thumbs up and walking over to Missy, Sasha and Harper, linking arms with them.  

"That was really cute," Sasha convinces, I nod. 

"I'm happy for Malakai," Missy says. I turn to Harper. 

"How are you and Dusty," I ask. She smiles not able to contain it. 

"We are going, really really well," Harper says I squeal and hug her. 

"So am I the only single one left in the group, what bullshit," Missy says laughing. I look at her confused. 

"What I am single too, Miss," I say. My friends scoff. 

"Oh, come of it," Harper says. 

"Girl be fucking for real right now," Sasha says. 

"Here come your boyfriend now," Missy says, I turn around and see Ant walking past me he waves and he gives me a wide grin and I smile at him. 

"Me and Ant aren't dating guys, we are just friends," I say. My friends laugh. 

"That's the biggest lie you have ever said," Harper says. placing her hand on my shoulder. 

"You have him wrapped around your goddamn finger Lina," Missy says. Dusty comes over a puts an arm around Harper. 

"I'll give it by the end of the term before he makes or move or you make a move," Sasha says.  

"What? you talking about Lina and Ant?" Dusty asks. 

"See if Dusty can see it, its true, everyone can see it but you Lina," Missy says. 

"Yea you and Ant had a gold line connecting your name on the map saying destined so you are destined," Dusty says. 

"Yea but so did you and Amerie," I say. Missy scoffs. 

"The bitch made the map of course she thinks they are destined she was in love with Dusty, probably still is, poor Malakai," Missy says. 

"True, anyway we have class so come on guys," I say walking to my class. 

~~ 

I'm now sitting in SLTS next to Missy as everyone comes in. 

"Did you make a move yet?" Sasha ask me. 

"Sash it's been like 2 periods when was I supposed to make a move," I answer laughing.