005 Dusty's Party

Renaissance Titties
Part 2

After school I picked up Ant, Missy, Spider and Dusty. I dropped Dusty at his house since he needed to set up for the party, but I bought the others home and Spider and Ant went into Spiders room and Missy and I headed to my room. Missy and I were getting ready for the party in my room. I already knew exactly what I was going to wear. A red lace top with very baggy jeans,  so baggy that I needed a belt to keep the up. I looked at the belts I had but none of them were really calling out to me so I went to Spider's room to find a good one. I opened the door which revealed a shirtless Ant. I gasped and covered my eyes with one hand and holding my pants up with my other. Ant laughed. 

"Angel you have seen my shirtless on countless occasions it's okay," He says. I take my hand off my face and laugh. 

"I know but this feels like different, I don't know I feel like I'm invading or something, you know," I say breathing out a laugh and walking into my brothers room noticing he isn't in here.  

"Whatcha lookin for?" Ant asks me as I flick through Spiders closet struggling as I'm using one hand because I'm holding my pants up with the other.  

"Um, one of his nice belts," I say scanning through. Ant leans over and pulls out Spider's Dickies belt and hands it to me. 

"I like this one," He says. 

"Ooh I like it as well," I say. I let go of my pants causing them to fall slightly which then shows my black lace thong I'm wearing, but most of it is covered by my jeans. I thread the belt through the belt loops and tighten it, pulling my pants up in the process. I look up at Ant and see him staring down at me. I step back slightly twirling myself in a circle to show off my outfit. 

"I love it," Ant says smiling. 

"Thank you," I say walking out meeting Spider at the door he gives me a funny look as if asking why the fuck were you just in my room. To which I ignore him and head back to Missy in my room. 

I also decided to put on a leather jacket that I most likely will take off, but I wanted to wear it anyway. Missy had suggested me to wear the red lace top which sparked my idea for the whole outfit. I wore my red Adidas Gazelles which finished my outfit off. Missy did my hair in rollers to give me a blow out and I decided to do my makeup light again because I wanted to do a red lip. If I'm being honest I hate doing heavy makeup but I know I'm gunna do something good for the Slay Ball which is soon so I don't wanna get sick of crazy makeup before then. I do Missy's makeup and she gets changed. The last thing we do is take out the rollers that are in my hair. Missy and I take a few cute photos then we head downstairs. We see Ant and Spider sitting on the couch waiting for us.   

"Let's go come on guys," I say picking up my keys. I watch as Spider and Ant stand up and Spider walks to the door with Missy, and I follow close behind. Ant doesn't take his eyes off me. Before I can walk out of the door, Ant grabs my hand. 

"You look stunning Angel," he says quietly, I kiss his cheek. 

"Thank you Ant, you look stunning as well cutie," I say. We walk to the car and I get in the driver's seat and Missy is in the passenger with Ant and Spider in the back. "Okay, are we staying at Dusty's tonight?" I ask. 

"Uh yea we can," Spider says, I look in my rear view mirror and see Ant staring at me, I smile at him and he smiles and looks away. 

"What about you two, do I have to drop either of you home?" I ask, secretly praying that I don't have to.