Chapter 1

Hi dear readers .Before I start chapter 1,I will give an introduction and details about the book or story  whatever.

[The Powerful Hero]

So this story is a super-hero story, but they will have my many different powers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Protagonist

Kai is the main character, her mom gave her powers to kai before she dies. He's full of determination to save the world from the monsters and he's a human and a serious teenager. he's 16 years old ,he has blue hair, and his eyes are blue too.

Harry is kai best friend, he's also a super-hero to save the world from the monsters. He's a human, he has red hair, his eyes are red, he's 16 years old and he's a playful teenager boy .He got his powers from a red lion  and a yellow cheetah.

Hero service⁚ The hero service is a communtiy , that has  super-heroes. Kai and harry are part of the hero service.

Captain Jin ⁚ Captain Jin is the leader of the hero service , he's a adult .He's 30 years old ,he has  brown hair, his eyes are brown, and he has brown hair. He's one of the strongest heroes after kai's mom .He got his powers at  birth, he wants to kill the lord master.

Antagonist

Evil Monsters⁚ The evil monsters are  the monsters who are trying to end the world, these monster comes from monster land and has many equipment. They are red or black monsters.

Lord master ⁚ Lord master is  the strongest evil monster, he destroy 3 planets  all by himself .He has the strongest power from his planet.

Kai's powers ⁚Electricity powers ,Fire blue x red powers, ultra ego powers, Super reflex and Six eyes and flight powers.

Harry's powers ⁚ Savage powers,Super speed powers,Fire powers powers ,Hardending powers and X-catapult powers and flight powers.

Captain's jin powers ⁚ Ultra instinct powers ,Copy paste powers, Ten shadows tenchique ,Kagura 4 swords powers.

Lord master's powers ⁚ Manipulation powers, Future invincible ,Exe and  Super strength powers.

Now let's start the chapter.

My name is kai, I'm 16 years old .I live in skyward city. my mom died when I was 10 years old ,my dad went to prision when I was 15 years old because he was a criminal .I will tell  how did I got  my super-powers when my mom died and I will also tell how did harry my best friend got his powers ?

Harry and I went to school together. We are friends since we were little kids. We were in the same grade .The teacher called me to slove a problem and I  got it correct. class was over ,harry and I went to the zoo together .Harry was far away from me, so he got lost harry got attacked by a lion and a cheetah full of fire, after the lion and cheetah ran away when I came.

''Harry are you ok ?'' I said.

''Yes I'm fine it hurts a little bit'' replied harry.

Harry went home,his parents saw him.he went to his bedroom and fire was coming out from his hands,he was  running soo fast like a flash.

''Oh my god what is happening to me ?'' said harry with stressfulness.

Today I went all the way to the barkey to eat cake,until harry called me.

''Meet me at the ship''said harry.

I  went to ship,and harry's hands were shaking.we heard a noise,there were monsters and the monsters attacked us.elecrity came out from my hands,the monsters were died.

''I have super-powers'' said me and harry

Monsters were getting back,harry roar like a lion and used his fire powers.we went back to our house,and we were kind of happy.

New super-heros they are interesting said lord master with a evil smile.