Chapter 15

The hero service decided to level up my dad hero service suit,same for lina.captain jin was talking with my dad,and started smiling .lina was holding my hand,she was looking at my face.

''Kai he will make it''said lina.

''Not me,but together''I said.

Harry was soo happy to see lina and I looking each other. he took a photo,and send it to me.I took my phone,and I saw the photo.lina started laughing.captain jin was looking at us,he was thinking about him,harry's uncle,and my mom.

I went to my house,and I took my mom's photo.harry and I went to the park,and started talking about our friendship.I went back to the hero service,many super-heros were traning.lord master and demon killer started attacking zenith city,my dad,harry,captain jin,lina and I went to zenith city.demon killer and lord master were here,harry and I decided to fight them.

''Kai and harry good luck''said captain jin.

''Thank you captain jin''I repiled.

Force-Man and Protecter vs Lord master and demon killer

Harry and I started attacking,I used my  full cow.while harry was using his x-catapult,we both attacking them at the same time.lord master took my arm,but I used my electricity powers.lord master got hurt.demon killer was about to touch harry,harry  used his super-speed.harry used his hardening powers,harry was punching demon killer soo hard.lord master used his exe powers,and beat me up.demon killer hurt harry's legs,demon killer control his blood.harry was unable to move.I used my full cowl powers,and took lord master head and threw it.I punch demon killer head soo hard,but his sword touch me.I was unable to me.Demon killer us about to kill us,but my dad came and took demon killer's arm.since demon killer got punch,we were able to move.captain jin used his kajura 4 swords,and took lord master's legs.lord master legs got back.lord master and demon killer went.

Lina came,and saw us.we went back to the hero service,and we got two ords.the reality ord and the future ord.but lord  master had the uni-verse ord.I went back home with my dad,and started training.after that,we slept.