Chapter 4

Harry and I will found the ord of reality,we went to a old airport in skyward to do new discovering.until I ran in a old airplane,it was full of sand.harry came and was jumping in the airport but he saw a big flashlight that came from the sky,harry and I didn't wait we ran and follow the flashlight.it was a golden ball.

''Is that a ball ?''asked harry

''No is not a ball,but it's a ord''I answered

I touch the ord,it had a powerful super-powers.but if you touch it and you use all the powers on the ord you will die if you are a human.

We went to the hero service and told captain jin about the ord.he was a little bit stressing,he told harry and I to get back the ord.

''If lord master has the ord of reality,he will end the world''said captain jin.

''Don't worry captain jin we got this''confrim harry.

Harry and I went back to the old airport,it wasn't here.we went to school,we saw the ord in the  principal office.

''RUN!''I shouted.

The whole students were not able to move even us.a boy came and took the ord.we were all able to move,harry and I followed the boy who took the ord of reality.

''Captain jin a boy has the ord of reality we need help to catch him''I said.

''Ok I'm coming with the others''confrim captain jin.

The boy who ran was the bully boy who attacked us.harry used his full super-speed to stop him,the bully boy was not able to get away.the bully boy turned into a evil monster,captain jin came and used his ultra instinct powers to bit up the evil monster,captain jin was punching him soo hard.but the evil monster took red bill and captain jin felled.

''Let me beat this evil monster is not easy to defeat this evil''said harry we ran soo fast that the evil monster didn't see him.

Harry was using his savage powers to hurt the evil monster,he was like a lion but harry was full of fire I coudn't even look at him.harry used his x-catapult,full fire,and hardening powers to finish the evil monster,the evil monster body was fulll of fire then he died.

''Wow harry you're very talentive''said captain jin 

''Captain jin is right you were just cooking''I argeed

''Thanks''said harry

Captain jin took the ord of reality,but more evil monsters were coming.so I used my six eyes powers to destroy them in 1minute and it worked since harry was soo fast,captain jin the ord of reality to harry.harry went to the hero service and put it in the box,the evil monster went.

At monster land

The evil  monster were scared because they didn't have the ord of reality.lord master killed two  of the evil monsters.

''You are soo useless when I have the ord of reality,no will stop me''said lord master.