Chapter 17

I did a dream,my mom was right infront of me.she took my hand,and showed my alot of things.she was showed me the five ords,lord  master had one of them.the verse ord.my mom showed me the plane of lord master,he will attack skyward city and global city.he will also attack the hero service.

''Kai my son will you save the world ?''asked my mom.

''Not me but the whole team''I answered.

I woke up,and I took my breakfast.I went to the hero service,captain jin  eyes were really serious.lina was training with her katana,her eyes were full of determination.harry came last,he was traning anyways.lina had two katana.I started looking at her,knowing that if I she die it will be over for me.a boy of the hero service was looking at me,I wasn't curious.captain jin told us to prepare,we were already.we  went to skyward city,and we waited for the evil monsters.

The 1st battle Hero service vs The Evil monsters:Captain jin brought the people in a safety place.lord master and demon killer were here.all of us started attacking,lina was looking at lord master.lina attacked him.

''Who are you ?''asked lord master.

''I'm the one who will get your other body out of here''answered lina.

Lina vs lord master

Lina was soo fast,she took  her katana and took lord master's arm.lord master's arm was back.lord master punch lina,lina was running around lord master's body.lina took  her two,and took off lord master's back.lord master's back was back.lord master took  lina,and threw her.lina was bloody.she decided to fight 100 %,she took off lord master's legs,arms,and hand.lina was about to kill his heart ,but lord master's body got back too fast.lina used her katana,she took off lord master's back and she took akiri's body out of lord master's body.

''You're really strong''said lord master.

''I do not care,I won't let you destroy the world''repiled lina.

lord master went,and attack us.harry used his tiger from,he jumped demon killer.I used my fire blue x fire,and I killed five evil monsters.captain jin used his copy paste,captain jin's sword touch demon killer's ears.demon killer was unable to move.akiri was back,he attacked my dad.my dad punch him.akiri punch captain jin soo hard,demon killer was able to move.I used my electricity and full cowl 100 %,I was infront of akiri.harry and I used our fire powers,the fire was soo powerful but it nothing to akiri.other evil monsters were coming,my electricity owers was soo powerful it killed every evil monsters that was at my side.other super-hero were helping us,harry used his full fire powers,he was about to destroy the city captain jin stopped him lord master took the  destroyment ord.lord master,demon killer,and the evil monsters went.

The half of us were injured,we were all alive.captain jin was mad because lord master had the destroyment ord.the situation was getting worst,my mom was behind me.

''Never give up''said my mom,then she went.