Chapter 12

After I was alive,harry and I took a break.lina gave me bricelet,I was soo happy to eat bricelet.captain jin came at my house,and talked to me.if I didn't save captain jin,he will die.when I went to the hero service,my super reflax were super-fast.lina was looking at me,I went outside of the hero service with lina.we started talking,we were holding each other.

I heard some noise.lina took her motorbike,and went to skyward city.there was fire at skyward city,so I went with her.harry used his superspeed,and killed the evil monsters.other strong evil monsters came,they kicked me.I used my six eyes,I took off there head.captain jin came,and fight the evil monsters.my body was full of electricity.I was killing the evil monsters soo fast without my six eyes powers,I got new super-powers which is call full cowl.a strong evil monster came,and attack me.but I used my full cowl powers,and killed him soo fast.

A evil monster was behind me,captain jin killed him.harry and I went to the hero service,then went home.captain jin was at camp forest,out of nowhere a evil  monster attacked him.captain jin used his ten shadows powers,and destroy him.by my way,I saw another ord.which is called a verse ord.I took it with me,and put it back to the hero service.lina was at my house,we started playing games,eating food,and watcing tv.after that,she went.

I woke up,and took breakfast.harry and I went to the park,and started talking about my powers.

''Kai wow it's wonderful you have new powers''said harry.

''Thanks''I said.then I huged him.

Captain jin was right behind us,we got scared.he started smiling.lina was riding her motorbike,and called me.

''KAI STAY AT THE PARK RIGHT NOW''she shouted.

''Ok''I said.

She came at the park,and showed a picture of ord.it was the verse ord,the verse ord was already at the hero service.she gave me another photo,the future ord.there is six ord,we got two ord.