Chapter 5

Harry and I went to school to get our reports cards,and we got a good greats in our report card.harry went to the village to see why did people  went to the village ?.

''See you later I'm going to the village''said harry.

''Ok but if there's evil monsters,you will call the hero service''I infrom.harry ran away.

I went to my house,my house was full of mess.I was cleaning everywhere.harry by his way was still watching people but people were walking soo fast at the villlage not as fast as harry,harry saw a evil monster turning people into evil  monsters.harry called the hero service and he called me.

''Kai a evil monster is turning people into monster''informed harry.

''Don't worry I'm coming''I informed.

''SUPER-HEROS NUMBER 1,GO TO THE VILLAGE AND HELP HARRY''annouced captain jin.

I came in the village, I destroy a evil monster by using my electricity powers.harry killed a evil monster right on his face by using his x-catapult powers.  captain jin on the right time,a evil monster was about to kill us but captain jin used his ultra instinct to beat him up the evil monster who was trying to kill us.I used my six eyes every evil monsters from left to right.

''Wow great speed  kai''acompolished captain jin.

''Thanks but I'm tried''I said.

Harry,me,captain jin,and other super-heros went back to the hero service.I wanted to know what happend to my mother but I couldn't tell it to captain jin.so I went to prision security to see my dad which is a crminal I saw him,then I set down and talked to him.I wanted to know the past life of my mom but he didn't told me so I went and live him.

I saw my mom infront of me fighting lord master,it was a vision and lord master killed her soo badly I don't want revenge aganist lord master,I just want to bring peace.I went and talk to captain jin.

''My name will be force-man''I annouced

While harry super-hero name is protecter.we knew that one day we will save the world.