Chapter 9

I woke up,I made my breakfast and went to school.I can't believe that lina was waiting for me at the door,harry came too.lina always fixed my problems,I was always mean to her but she still understand me.some girls were jealous because lina always talked to me.those girls don't understand me,they only want to hug me because I'm handsome.

FLASHBACK⁚ When I was a little kid,I used to play soo much with girls.I didn't  know what I'm doing,because I was just a little kid .they started making fun of me because they used me to tell their friends.harry saw me crying at the tree,that's how I met harry.we had lot of things in common,we liked playing video games.one day we said we will be super-heros.

Harry and I had to go,because captain jin called us.lina was followin us with her bike she was very curious.harry and I came in,but lina was right here,but she couldn't come in.harry and I weared our costume,and went to back to skyward city to stop the evil monsters.lina followed us again,she was watching us fighting,but captain jin add mask in our costume.

Harry saw lina,and took lina because the evil monsters were about to attack them.I used my six eyes to kill the 4 evil monsters left,and it worked.lina was looking at my hair,and she knew it was me. 

''Now you guys are super-heros with super-powers''said lina.

''You're the one who followed us''I said.

''I argee with kai''argeed harry.

We went to my house to talk to lina.we started being serious,and lina started laughing.after that,lina went.harry went to his house,and I slept.

The evil monster came back,to skyward city while I was sleeping.my eyes showed me that the evil monsters are attacking,and harry heard the noise.captain jin was already at skyward city,and killed them.harry used his fire powers to burn the monsters one by one,and it worked.the 2 evil monsters were died,because I used my ultra ego.but a evil monster came and talked to me.the evil monster had the voice of my dad,and I used my six eyes,but he stoped me and went.

I knew this evil monster was my dad,so I knew lord master turned my dad into a evil monster.lina went to the store to buy a motorcycle.I was there too,and I helped her .

''You're really kind kai''said lina.

''Thanks''I said.

I went to my house,and watching tv.the news are saying that evil monsters burn the prision.I went to my bedroom eating donuts then I slept.