Chapter 11

Lina and I went to a super-market,it was amazing.I had to buy chips before I go to the hero service,while lina was buying a bag of chips.I went to the hero service,captain jin was drinking coffee.

''Uh I'm here while you're drinking coffee ?''I asked.

''Yes I'm drinking coffee''said captain jin.

Harry was right behind me.harry and I were training to fight stronger monsters,captain jin was training too.in my head I was thinking about my dad,my dad was the best dad ever.he loved playing with me,he showed me lots of many discovering,he was always happy e.t.c.until my mom dead,he became a criminal and changed.I don't want to kill my dad,I want to get my dad back forever.

Harry also understand me since I was a kid,now we are still best friends.I want to a beautiful life to a hard life.but in my heart,I will never give up to save the world.lina knew I had a problem,she huged me.out of nowhere I fell in love,I never knew love.lina made me listen a song,the song was nobody.

This song made me happy,I just huged lina back.I walked home,the evil monsters came and attack.harry was already fighting the evil monsters,captain jin came and helped harry.lord master came,and was infront of captain jin.

''Finally lord master you're out of your planet''said captain jin.

''Yes I will kill you just I did to mason''annouced lord master.

Captain jin vs Lord master

Captain jin and lord master started fighting.captain jin used his ultra instinct to punch lord master,he punched him.lord master took his head and threw him.captain jin was still alive he used his 4 kajura  swords,he took one of lord master eye.lord master was mad,he used his exe super-powers,and captain jin legs was hurting.captain jin used his copy paste,so captain jin copyed his powers.lord master used his future invincible powers,captain jin  mind was hurting.lord master kept punching him.I was fighting other evil monsters,I came too late.captain jin looked at me just like my mom did,but I came and used my six eyes powers vs lord master.I protected captain jin because lord master was about to kill captain jin.lord master used his sword,and put inside my heart.my dad heard it,and cried.

''KAI NOOOOO''shouted captain jin.

''KAI DON'T DIE''shouted harry.

''KAIIIIIIIIIII''shouted lina.

''Nobody got me the way I do''said kai.

Lord master went.I went to the hero service hospital,my body was full of blood.lina and harry were crying soo hard.captain jin went out of the hero service,and cried.harry went to his house,and burned his window.I was somewhere,and my mom was right infront of me.my mom took all her powers,and gave it to me.

''That's my full powers go and save the world''said my mom.

''Ok I will''I said.

I woke up,my blood came back in my body.no one was at  the hero service,I used my flight powers to go back to skyward city.I was wearing pants,but not a shirt.lina looked at me,and huged me.

''Kai you're alive''said lina.

''Yes I'm right here''I said.

I went to harry's bed,he saw me and cried.captain jin was still thinking about me,I tounced him and he saw him,he cried.I told them that my mom made me alive.