Chapter 3

Harry and I will do our first mission in the hero service,we have been waiting for this moment to come.we had been training all night but before that we were at school the whole afternoon.

''Harry school ends at 3 pm'' I said.

''Oh no what if captain jin calls us ? harry worried

''I don't know'' I answered.

We were doing math and it was a quiz nobody knew they will be a math quiz,but harry and I still did it it wasn't hard at all.at snack-time harry and I went at the soccer field,captain jin was calling us.

''Hey kai,you and harry will come to the hero service after school'' said captain jin.

''Alright got it we will be there''I confrimed.

Snack-time was over,a bully came and was trying to attack us since I have super-relaxh I used it and put him on the ground.the teacher gave us our greats in the math quiz and harry and we got a 16 out of 20.lunch time has started,In my lunch box there was banana,apples,and strawberry while harry had sandwich,french fries,and chicken.

''Eating heathly food is better we are super-heros now''I said.

''Yea still it doesn't chnge anything''harry replied with a big smile.

''Yeah you're right''I argeed.

Lunch time was over,all of the students were messy around the class.so the teacher went and the students started laughing.the bell rang,it was hometime.harry and I were hiding and I used my flight powers while harry was using his super-speed powers to go to camp forest. 

We came in the hero service,captain jin was already wearing his costume.so weared our costumes.

''Kai and Harry you are having your first mission''announced captain jin.

''Yes finally''said me and harry with full of joy.

''But be careful evil monsters are dangerous that's how lord master killed your mom kai'' said captain jin with a serious face.

Captain jin,harry,and I went to skyward city to stop the evil  monsters.they were at least 10 monsters at skyward city,captain jin used his kajura 4 swords to destroy 5 evil monsters and they died.in my way I used my six eyes powers and I killed 3 evil  monsters in 1 minute while harry used his savage and super-speed powers but there were 8 monsters,h stilled kill them other super-heros were talking  the people and put them away from the fight.

''We were cooking them''said harry

''Yeah but they are all dead'' I said

We went back to the hero service,then harry and I went back to our house.