Chapter 6

In my mind when I was sleeping at night,my dream was about my mom.in my dream I was infront of her I saw how was she when she was a baby.my mom was hold my her mom but her mom and dad were not super-heros.

My mom name is mason nelson,she was the greatest super-hero,she lived in skyward city too.my mom has blue hair,blue eyes,and she's very kind.my mom loves going to school,my mom best friend was captain jin.they were doing fun things together just like harry and I.after school was over my mom went to  zenith city to discover new things  there,she got attack by criminals but she was running soo fast,and stop the criminels.she didn't knew she had super-powers,my mom told it to captain jin.

''Hey jin I have super-powers''annouced my mom.

''Cool wonderful that means you can save the world''said captain jin.

Captain jin and my mom were running all the way to grassland,and my mom saw something inside the plants.she opened it,and harry uncle and my mom were inside the thing.this was the hero service.captain jin father was the captain of this community,captain jin didn't knew that his dad was a captain of the hero service,captain jin's dad brought super-hero suit for captain jin and my mom.my mom had a blue and back super-hero suit just like me. while captain jin super-hero suit was black and grey.but a person was sitting behind them,he was wearing a red and yellow super-hero suit,he has red hair and red eyes.his name was henry which was harry's uncle.they all went to mission together,and fight monster.

My mom was controling her powers,her six eyes powers were unstoppable.these three friends were best friends.

3 years later

My mom was forced to marry a criminel,this criminel wathe one who attacked her at zenith city.lord master knew my mom was strong,my mom used her electricity powers to the criminel that she was surpose to marry him.the criminel name was jackson.lord master called they evil  monsters to attack the three super-heros which was my mom,captain jin,and harry's uncle.harry's uncle was using his fire powers to destroy them,while my mom used her six eyes.my mom was about to get killed by a evil monster,but harry's uncle saved her but he died.

''I give you the rest''said harry's uncle.

My mom saw lord master,and fight him.she was looking at captain jin before she fights lord master.my mom was about to kill lord master,but lord master used his exe powers to killed my mom.my mom died captain jin was crying,he  was crying for harry's uncle too.after that,lord master went.

After my dream ended,I wroke up and ran to tell it to captain jin  and harry.I told to harry how his uncle died ?.while I told captain jin how did my dead?.

''I was trying to saved your mom,but I couldn't saved your mother because of lord master''cried captain jin.

''I understand captain jin,it was not your fault''I said.

I went to zenith city,and I saw my mom photos in the city with captain jin and harry's uncle.lord master is strong,but we can defeat him.