Chapter 10

Harry and I went to a restaurant to eat and relax.harry was eating too much,while me I was just drinking water.we went out of the restaurant,and called lina for the mission.lina was at my house,so harry and I went to my house.lina was getting serious about the mission because lord master was getting more and more dangerous.

Lina and harry went,then I slept.I woke up,and took my phone and text her.

Kai⁚Hey lina can we talk at the park? 

                                                                              Lina⁚Ok I will be there 😊

I went at the park,and she was looking at the sky.in my head I thought I feel for her.we started talking about my past,I was about to cry but she huged me.

The evil monster came and attacked the people.I was already tansfromed by my watch,and I killed a evil monster by my electricity powers.captain jin fight a evil monster,he used his copy paste so he copyed the evil monster,and killed him.harry was late,he used his x-catapult powers and destroy 10 evil monsters.lina used her motorcycle to help us,and give us time.

My dad monster came,and attacked me.my eyes showed me his moves,so I knew how he will attack me.I used my six eyes,and punch him.I used my ultra ego soo fast,and attacked him.my dad was about to take my head,but I used my super reflax powers.I used my six eyes and fire blue x red powers to beat him up,my dad was getting tired he ran away.

We went to the hero service,and lina was here.harry took a coffee,and started laughing.I went to my house,and I texted harry.

Kai⁚School didn't open since last week.

                                                                                   Harry⁚Yeah it's a great thing.

Kai⁚Yeah you're I have to sleep bye.

                                                                            Harry⁚Bye.

I slept.

I saw the bully boy,and we talked together.he had a great hear.harry and I went to zenith city,lina was here.harry,lina and I were talking about funny stuff.