Chapter 14

At monster land : Demon killer and lord master were thinking about a plane to destroy the world,they slaves the evil monsters and demon titans are the ones who will attack skyward city.

Captain jin was still thinking about demon killer,he knew that they may attack.harry and I wentto lina's house,and talked about the important mission.harry got a calll from his dad,while lina and I were talking about the world.

''The world will be in danger,I will do everything to lord master''I said.

''Yeah kai,but you need to know what your are not alone kai''adviced lina.

''Yeah you're right''I repiled.

I went to the park,I looked the sky,and watch people around.I went to the hero service,lina was wearing a protection costume.

''I will fight on your side everyone side''annouced lina.

''Hahahaha you always make me smile''I said.

We got a emergency,demon killer and evil monsters already attacked.captain jin knew they were demon titans at zenith city,so he made 2 groups.lina,harry,captain jin and I were in group 1.we went to skyward city,while other super-heros went to the zenith city.lina broke all the people,and put them in the jet.demon killer was attacking,he hurt my arm,and taste it.I was unable to move.captain jin came,and broke demon killer sword.I was able to walk.harry came,and used his lion from.he was a lion.he was soo fast,that he hurt demon killer's knee.I used my full cowl,and punch him soo hard.demon killer's was about to hurt harry's legs,I came and took his head.captain jin used his kajura 4 swords,and hold demon killer's back.harry used his fire powers,and we attacked altogether.demon killer body was taking to long to come back,so we went.I went to zenith city,my dad was about to kill a person.

''DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHY ARE DOING THIS?AAAAAAAAA''I shouted.I took his legs and threw him.

My dad toook my head,and kept on punching me.I  used my six eyes powers,and took off his knees.his knees got back.my dad jumped,and hurt my legs.I used my six eyes and full cowl and kept on punching him.my dad took my two arms,and punch me.I was blooding soo bad,until I was thinking about my dad when we played together.I used my electricity powers to get my  dad out of the evil monster suit.

''DAD PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE DO THE GREAT THING ! ''I shouted.

''I will kai''said my dad.

My dad hold my hand,and I used my full cow and electricity to destroy the evil monster suit.my dad was still on the suit.I took his hand soo hard,and then I estroy the evil monster suit.

''Oh my son, kai thank you for opening my eyes''said my dad.

''Dad you did something bad,but I will be always here for you''I said.

''I love you kai''said my dad.

''I love you too''I repiled.

We went all to the hero service,my dad was really happy.captain jin knew my dad feelings,so he let him join the hero service.captain jin made a powerful hero service suit.my dad and I went home together,we started talking about my mom.my dad felt asleep,I was eating fries.I started training,then I broke one of the door.I went to bed,and I slept.