Chapter 7

Harry and I went to zenith city together,we saw many things.we went to zenith city for a mission,captain jin told us to go to zenith city to find the 2nd strongest evil monster.harry  saved a little girl that was about to get killed by a car.harry and I went to the left side,there were many people.captain  jin can detect by our watch,he was at skyward city.harry watch was detect infront of us.

The 2nd evil monster came and puch me,the evil monster name is akiri.harry used his x-catapult powers to kill him,but it didn't work.I came and used my ultra ego powers to hurt his legs,and it worked.captain jin came at the right time and used his kagura 4 swords and ultra instinct to fight him.captain jin was beating him first,but akiri hurt his knees.captain jin used his ten shadows powers to block akiri,harry and I came and punch him soo hard.

I used my six eyes powers to kill him,and I killed him.captain jin,harry and I went back to the hero service,we took the reality ord and went to skyward city.but we forgot that if we have the reality ord outside of tthe hero service,the evil monsters will come.harry took the reality and ran soo fast but the evil monster were following him.so I used my  fire  blue x red powers and burn them.

Captain jin wasn't talking at all,he went outside.I followed him,and he saw me.he told me about his life before.

''When I was a child,I was not like other people until I met your mom my 1st friend''explanied captain jin.

''I wish she was alive''I said.

Harry and I went to the barkey to eat some cake.I went back to home,I saw my mom again it was a vision. I was in the vision when I was a little kid.I was about to cry.