Chapter 18

We got a important mission to find,the legendary ord.we went to zenith city,and we find nothing.I was at my house,captain jin called me in my phone.my dad and I went to the hero service.the legendary ord was the most poweful hero,it can destroy the whole planet.

Harry's parents didn't knew harry was a super-hero,harry's parents were happy because he will save the world.I went to lina's house,she was happy to see me.I was in lina's backyard,she was talking to me.

''Kai you know ever since I met you,I had feelings for you I'm saying it  infront of you I love you kai''said lina.

''I love you too''I repiled,I kissed her.

Lina and I went to the hero service together,harry was soo happy that lina and I we are together.lina started being closer to me,I did too.all of us went to skyward city,because lord master and his evil monsters will attack to find the legendary ord.

Captain jin started attacking lord master,he used his kajura 4 swords and attacked him.we went to the other side to find the legendary ord.lina took her katana,and started attacking.I used my six eyes powers,and killed every evil monsters that was on my side.harry used his tiger from,and killed the evil monsters.captain jin was behind us,lord master punch captain jin.kai and I found the legendary ord,lord master attacking us.captain jin came back,and all of us fight lord master.

Kai,Lina,Captain jin,and Harry vs  Lord Master

Kai and I used our fire  powers,and punch lord master.lina used his her katana,and brke lord master's ears.captain jin used his ultra instinct,and punch lord master around his face.lord master used his exe,and we got hurt.we  used all our powers in the same thing,it made a shock.lord master had the legendary ord in his hands,I used my full cowl and I took the legendary ord.lord master used his manupulation powers,we got back the legendary ord.I was following lord master,then I saw the planets he destroy.I saw his planet, monster land.

To be continued...