Simon Meeting!!

Sorry i took long im trying to update the most i can stupid school and hell here i go my potatoes!!! Back to the story

Next Morning.!!!

Jade-As i woked up i felt hands on my waist as i decide to turn over i see niall who is still asleep i decide to get a pillow and hit him as he said its on- as his bright blue eyrs stared to show ..as he try to grabbed me by my waist to pick me up i notice that he is on his boxers and im in a very baggy shirt that is niallers..How is my princess doing i blush and said good you want to eat because im starving ...!!!always us

As we walk to the kitchen holding hands we notice harry and brenda sleeping in the same bed while lou in the other bed which was odd because yhey didnt share a room ohh me and jade said as we kissed softly ..we tought every one was asleep but we were wrong because zayn and rose were up and talking ..-Hey Mate- niall said padding his back and zayn standing up to mess with niallers hair as i stared at rose giving each other the look that said *Ziall* all over it..we giggled ..as zayn said were are you and the girls hoing to to today my love as niall gave zayn the stared he said im joking dont get jealous!! Winking at me and rose we all laugh and i said Simon call me to tell we wanted me and brenda in rose in his hotel !! Then we was gonna call you guys later!!

What why!!! -niall said confused you dont have yo go !! I said to niall its omey i will go okeyy my princess as we stared to kiss and zayn saying get a room yall two !! Shut up zayn i said still kissing niall!!

BACK TO JADE- As me and the girls got ready to head to simons hotel brenda was tellling us of what happend last night with harry which was a bit disturving..and weird but me and rose just smiled and said we are happy for you!! Girlsss yallwont brlieve this -rose said breking the silence me and zayn !!! Omgg- i screamed as i put on my converse dont tell me yalll are dating ummh not yett but we kissed yesterday in the hot tub and well he told me that i was beatiful and didnt stop kissing me!! Me and brenda stared jumping of happiness for rose!! Then i said -yall ready- as Niall Zayn And Harry walk in taking us by surprise and niall pressing his lips on mine..and harry playing with brenda while zayn aand rose stand there we are good to leave as niall gave me the keys to the car!! Be careful as we stepped out of the big doors!! We drove for a bit and sang I Would on reply as we got to Simons Hotel making all of our hearts race !!

Simon-Come in i got to speak to yall two pulling rose and brenda into the room it was pretty quick because it was like 5-8min they told me that they were gonna get some food as then simon calls my name saying please take a seat..

JadePOV- what is he going to tell me!!! Okeyy firstly i dont like you and niallersrelationship i ask why??! I just dont i think niall deserves something better and you dont like him for him -i do!! I said with tears streaming down my face plus you are not pretty i dont know what niall looks in you and you are just not good for him why would niall pick you i bet hefelt sorry for you that's it-he finally said !! I knew people said Simon was mean but i dint expect that much ..as i couldnt take it no more i ran out of the building with tears running down my face outting my hodiee on and walking in the streets if liverpool i was cold but didnt wanted to go back to the hotel because i coulnt even look at nobody the words we said went over and over !! That made me feel more sad

Brenda&RosePOV- where can she be at is already 6 and simon said that she just walked to the hotel because she wanted fresh air?? We decidevto call niall and he answer' yes' he answer is Jade with you he said No in a worried tone where is she is she okeyy!!! He shouted!! We dont know whete she is at!!! Whatt!!? -Niall scream my princess !!

TRIED TO MADE IT LONG BIG TWIST AHA!! WELL VOTE AND COMMENT LOVEBYALL MY POTATOES!!! :) -,-