What To Lie!!

Heyy Potatoes!!!!! :) GoodMorning And Updating Today!!!

As I Sat Next Harry I see Niall walk up to us with a grin!!

Then I stend up feeling Better while Niall Grabs My waist and twirles me ''hey princess i have a plan"" i answered what did simon tell you ''that i have to pick you or the band'' i couldnt believe what he was telling me .."i picked the band but i really want to be with you so we are gonna pretend we broke up "what so are you saying you dont want people to know about us" i said with tears in my eyes ..Niall response with his red cheeks and beatiful blue eyes ''Princess No I just dont want simon to know" ..I understand about you choosing your Career I know i would ..i said walking to hug brenda and rose!!

NiallPOV...As i Stend There A Tear Ran down my cheeknot knowing why she couldnt understand me .."Jade Please" as she respond im leaving sorry girls and you too guys i mean it ...

JADEPOV..As i walked up the stairs to go get my stuff packed and ready to leave to Texas my hometown ..Tears Strolling Fast down my cheeks getting to my lips..i couldnt take it no more why did simon didnt want me to date niall.."why"

As I had my bags packed i headed down saying by to everyone and not telling them where i was going Brenda and Rose Cried While Harry tried to changed my mine while Liam,zayn,louis tryed to calm Niall Down ...Well Is This It Niall asked i nodded He holded me close and said I love you dont forget that my princess as me and him kissed which would be our last ....then turning into a makeout.. Bye i said hugging him tightly i loved him but i just couldnt stay where someone didnt like me being simon !!

As I Got A Cabb They All Waved as i could see niall tearing up i cried as they and turned as i arrived at the airport I Was Ready To Go Back to Houston!!!

NIALLPOV: Im Going to Get My Princess back one way or another!!! as i stared crying into harrys shoulder

Tried To Make it Long!!

And Why Does Simon dont want Jade to be with niall

nobody knows ooh wait i do love yall my potatoes!!!!!

Updating at 3 be ready