CheeseCake Factory!! :)

Its 6:40pm Sorry I Was Late But Heyy How Is Everyone Okeyy Back to the story -Mariannators!!xx

NIALLPOV....As we Get On The Van Everyone Is Ready We Drive For Atleast 45 min and then we get there And We Get Crowded By Screaming Directioners!! .. Me and Jade Holding hands Together and Just Wave At Them And Keep Walking I Couldnt Stop Because I Had To Go Wee Really Bad..

HarryPOV..I entered The Doors And Said Reservation For Harry Styles ..the girl replies Yes Follow Me We all Entered And We Just Sit Around A Squared Table...And Start To order our drinks!!

JadePOV...I ordered Some Sprite While Niall Order Beer And Then Harry Some Pepsi and Liam Water Brenda Sprite And Rose as well and louis A Beer As Well and EL a margarita ..We sat and talked about the wedding of both us And we both seem very excited and We Then All of The Sudden Hear Louis Say --"Cheers For Me And Nialll For Being The Most Luckiest Guys Ever-- We All cheered and Hugged As Everyone Stared Apperantly No Children there which the adults didnt know One Direction .....Until All Of The Sudden!!!

LouisPOV!! We then hear a very Loud Scream Next To Our Table And Starts To Yell Omg!! Its Harry styles and One Direction!!!! And Then Sat Next To Us And Said Why Are We Cheerring..!??? Plus Then She Said With A Very Sassy Voice ..-Jade You Dont Need Niall He Is To Much For You!!

JadePOV...I Couldnt Believe The Girl Because she didnt knew me and judging me i sat next to nial and tried to cover ruining this night

NIALLPOV..As I heared The Girl Say that i said -Stop Dont you dare to say that to my beatiful princes And She Does Deserves Me And Plus You Can Tell Me Hate But Just Dont Mess With Her!! -I holded Jades Hand As I could See She was Sad -I whispered Dont Believe her..

JadePov..She then go up on a chair and said Niall Horans Doesnt deserved to be on a band and he has an ugly ass girl..Niall grabbed my hand and then we all left the girl looking like a fool as we walked out Tears started falling from my eyesss!!!

Thanks For Reading!!! And sorry it was crappy!! Love yall mariannators

Vote-Comment-Read