Shh!! OMG you are!!

Sorry !!I always Update At 6:30 but School Projects And Big Test Are Coming Up Ahh Yes Prep Kill You Haa!! LLN P.s Rosa I Know You Read Thus I like That Part Of Yes Too!! Okey Back to The Story Thanks For Reading!!!!(: xx-Marianna

-------

JadePov..Yayy-I hear Niall Say PopCorn Time!! As louis and el Get To The Seats we where sitting on!! I hold Nialls Hand As He Grabs The Popcorn Bowl And A drink for both of us!! We Sat Like This Niall,Me,Harry,Brenda,Rose,Zayn,Liam,Louis And El We All seated and just intime because the movie was about to start I Heard Louis Said -Lets See How We Look In Big Scream Of Course Sexy !!-he said with his Sass!! -Sure I said Laughing And Tried To Make Not Alot of Noise..

HarryPOV....Ahh!! Niall Stop Messing With My Hair I said .. He Replied Saying Its So Curly!! -i chuckled and said stop you little fucker but said Sorry because niall is sensative...Heyy Louis Keep Those Hands To Your Self Mr.Sass!! -i said across to louis..He Was Blushing I Knew Him To Good ..

LouisPOV..Boyy Shh I'm Trying To See Zayns Jaw Bones And Nialls Eyes In The Movie As I Laugh Afterwards!! - I Could See A Bunch Of Directioners So Intertained And So Proud As I saw it in their eyes!! :) that just made me feel like i wanted to hug them all

******

All Of The Sudden One Turns Around And Its Like Oh My God!! I dont want to rude or nothing but can yall please Stop Talking I'm Trying To See My Husbands ..I Saw As A Girl With Dark Brown Hair That was Wearing 1D Things Everywhere ..Until Her Eyes Widen And Said Omggg You Aree!!!! -One Direction!!!!

ZaynPOV..Dangg!! that was So Skeeky For a 15-16 year old

LouisPOv....I Know They Where Going To Reconize Us

HarryPov..No Shit Lou--They Know Even Our Blood Type Which Is Cool I Just Love Directioners

JadePOV..Yes!! These 5amazing Guys That Are Called One Direction!! Guys Dont Sit There Tell Them Something The Girl Was Still On Chocked..

NiallPov..Yeah Love well nice to meet you!! And you want some popcorn can i have yalls autograph plz..ohmann!!i dont have paper she said sadly..Dobt worry Here i said giving her my autograph in the popcorn bowl ..:)

I heard louis said --lets flip and head back to the hotel and lets say bad to El she was to wake up early...Sure !! We all responded And As I Hugged The Girl And Kept The Bowl..

SORRRYY IT WAS SHORT BUT THANKS FIR READING YALL CAN TELL ME WHAT YALL WANT FOR NEXT CHAPTER..LOVE YALL POTATOESS!! -MARIANNA<3