Simon is Your What???

Was About Two Months I was Without Niall and Not Knowing where they were i decide to do my life like normal forgetting the hate and had a job in a starbucks!!

As it was 3:30pm time for lunch as i walked out to go meet Chels who had been with me for past months as i get my keys i get a call unknow number -Hello Who is this -i say they respond -Yes,Jade Collins this Is Simon Cowell- The words went crazy in my brain -how can i help you i said annoyed-..Well remember like a month or so when i was gonna tell you why you couldnt date niallers its because your my long lost daughter...-whatttttttttttt!!! I said with panic you caint be my mom got divorced but i didnt know she got married again with you does my sister knkw??- they responded -yes,jassy knows- I couldnt say nothing than bye ..

As i hanged up i told chels who got chocked because didnt believe me i was living with one direction and left whyy did you do that she said with a look saying stupid ..i said sadly managment did it okeyy..See ya tell the boss something happend thank you

As I grabbed my keys and headed to the hotel i was scrolling down my contacts trying to find harrys number to tell him

HarrysPOV..As we are in Malibu Getting done with our show next stop was houston texas where we would be staying rose came up to me and said great show babe ..Good I answered but worried about niall he was been sad and not talked to any girl since the jade accident poor niall.

NiallPOV...So many toughts came in my head like what about if jade already has a family or just i dont know where she is at ..why?? everytime i fall inlove they snach it from me i tought silently ...Good Thing We are going To Texas Maybe i can move on but i know im not i miss jade she is my other half ..i still have her as my cover i just love her i whispered into my breath..."hey buddy" i hear it was louis who had akready had ask to get El's hands so they were already engaged pretty soon the weading i said with a giggle as louis answered -Cheer up man you will find that person..I smile as he leaves to find hazza..

Brenda&Rose..Where could she be at why doesnt she call maybe we should call brenda says as rose has the phone ..

HarryPoV..Where is Zayn&Liam i thought ohh wait nevermind they went to go get the stuff so we can all leave to Houston ..My Phone Starts to Ring It said that Jade was calling i answered quickly -Hello Jade-

JadePOV..I hear Harrys Deep british accent brings me alot of memories -yes its me curly- i have ti tell you something -Simon is my long lost Dad,he told me earlier- harry couldnt believe it because he kept saying Good Sakes this is Fuckin Weird ..I laughed because he was cussing

He asked Where i was i told him the place and Said -Omg..okey we are actually going to houston see you there in 4hours get ready for nialler

HarryPoV..As i ran up to niall i say get ready tosee your princess she is in houston ..As everyone formed a circle they all cheered expecially niall he stared saying everyone hurry i have to see her

NiallPOV..Finally Going To See the Love of my Life!! I was so happy that i grabbed my guitar and sat down in jades old bunk and stared humming to *NobodyCompares** You are so pretty whsn you cry when you cry wasent ready tosee you say goodbye..As harry inturps me saying Someone is happy !!

JadePOV..Finally I was going to see Nialler My Prince I couldnt fall inlove with nobody else because he has been my only true love..and how about my ''dad"" my heart pounded hard ..

Heyy Potatoes what yalll think changed tittle...and well hope yall enjoying a bit of a twust do yall lie it hope so...and well Vote,Share,Comment what you think....And I will update if i get 5 or more reads thank you my potatoess!!! :):)