Hotel!!-4rooms

Okeyy i caint even stop writtinh my potatoes!! Im going to call yall my potatoes okeyy and well thank you to all the people reading if yall want to be in my next fanfic message me :) and give me ideas :)

As we arrived in that big hotel called Stay nd Go, there were few Directioners waiting for the boys they took some pictures every time i would see them it reminded me of how i never gived up and one really touched my heart and say im going to hope alot and gave me a bright red flower with a note I hugged her as niall join the hugg she stared crying making tear coming to my eyes!! The note said

-Im Darcy and i really like you i bet you are a niall girl for life and i can see you never give up of meeting the guys and you do deser being our nialler princess!! but share with us directioners we love yal two xoxo:) Jade+Niall=Jiall<3 :) -

Niall POV:As i grabbed jades hand and walked into the lobby and paul announced he only got 4 rooms so yall need to share..my heart stared to pound hard and tared thinking it would be the firt time i will be sleeping with jade.. but that also made me give her a flirty look that she hit me witth her elbow and hugged me tighter!!

Okeyy paul announced Harry & Lou yall share Liam & Zayn yall two and Rose & Brenda ..And the love birds Niall & Jade ...we all smile and then Zayn and Liam stared making weird noice as me and niall walked together making me blush,Niall laugh and said how did yall know ?? and gaved them a smirk ...

Rose & Brenda POV .. As soon as we close the door we stared fangirling like alway apperantly the 3rd floor was rented just for us and the guys!! As they are both on twitter somebody going into laying on the bed it was harry saying hi my loves and kising us on the forhead !! im going to the pool I say to brenda & Harry as they hugg and start a pillow fight making me giggle..

"Rose' i hear a voice say while my feet on the hot tub i look up and see Zayn standing saying why so alone i tell him i didnt want to be in that awkard room he giggles and whisperes under his breath Lonner! I push him making him fall in The tub -ooh so you are going to be like that , he grabs my waist and puts me into the warm water .. and start to splash me with water... i giggle as he grabbs my hand underwater and says look at the sunset and says is just so beatiful like you making me look into his dark eyes and linning closer as he did too...

As we hear tommo say were yall going to kiss?? giving us that look um no i pull away but Zayn still holding my hand underwater...i didnt knew why Zayn was doing that doesnt he have a girlfriend i said in my mind...

Zayn POV: Rose was just so beatiful and well i think im getting hard feelings for her plus i was single me and perrie had an argument because are long distances and because i didnt name her in the concert..and even when i was with perrie i was thinking of Rose!!

My potatoes what yall think of this chapter

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE

Love yall <3 - Next chapter soon :)