What Happend Last Night!!

Soryy My Potatoes!! Things happend and ahhh i hate it !! Okeyy maybe yall dont care !! Back to the story!!Keep reading potatoes Thanks for reading <3<3

As I start to Wake up im in The Bed By Myself and look down and see myself wearing some short shorts and a shirt that was all unbutton !!As i start to fix it i leave it and think woow what happend last night and smile!! "Hey Princess,Come!!" with his sweet irish accent as i hurried to next door !!! As i didnt notice the other 5boys in their pijamas as well and not sing of brenda or rose!!

They All stared at me and niall and said wow!! Niall Did You Got To Tap That Lou,saying perverted...Stop it Lewis Niall saying and winked at me making me blush a bit !!Lou than yelled Excuse me watch your language !!! HarryStaredAt Me saying You WithShort Short best picture ever!!! I said yall need to stop flirting with me plus yall got girlfriends and i have my princess as niall tried to cover he kissed me and hugged me thight !and Liam said yall still want more as Zayn added yall perves!!!

As niall grabs my hand ans says get ready my princess are you ready to head to California with us and brenda and Rose!! But Simon I said Sadly He Just Has to deal with it and understand i love you!! As niall changed into his Red pola and some baggy pants with his white supras and i got some red shorts with my black converse and a red and white simple shirt and a messy bun!! We are Ready!! As we walked out the room

Guys Before We Go To California...Someone Came To Visit Its Simon Me andNiall in Shocked said what?? As niall squeezed my hand!!

Boyss !! I need to talk to yall especially you Niall...

NiallsPOV!!...I could feel my heart to raise and my hands to sweat okey i said comftorbly as the other headed towards the lobby with Jade and the other girls!! Simon Said In A Clear Voice -You Have To Pick To Be In The Band Or To Go With Jade-My Heart Sank and I couldnt even talk of just hearing this But He said Just pick the band he said ...I Keep thinking maybe jade would understand me and we can still be together without simon not knowing we are together!! That is it i smile i pick the band i said but inside i was so screaming i love jade!!!

JadePoV..My Head Stared To Hurt And Everything To Spin Why Was this happening in a hard moment??? !! Jade are you okey harry sat me down by him saying everything would be okey niall loves you and respects you as brenda and rose hugged me!!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading my potatoes love yall<3

Read abd Vote <3