Finally I See You!!

Sorry My Potatoess Late Over Here and Well sorry i didnt update it seems very stupid but my phone fell into the toilet and it was not working but know it is so happy thank you my lovely onesss!!! :) -mariannators :)

As i waited in the airport for niall and tge others i stared to feel weird and got very dizzy for some reason ...As i see the crowd of screaming girls head towards me i can see the Five guys try to make their way around them paul and other securties try to pulled them away ..i searched for the blonde hair dude i got pulled into a hugg that i didnt expect it was nial he hold me tightly saying i missed you so much as we both kissed and could keep going forever ..his amazing smell made me feel safe i love you i said as i stand in my tip toes trying to reach his ears...

Everyone crowded around me as they all told me we missed you jade and well we are staying here in hilton with you so hope you want us to visit ..i said i will always want to be with yall my amazing people i heard lou say"aww" as i yelled to him so when is the big wedding mr.tommo" i chuckled and said -pretty soon,how about you and niall- i blushed and niall carrued me from the floor and turned me around ..

Harry approches me and says have you told niall about simon ..Not yet im worried i will tell all of the others at the hotel-

As Daddy D said Okeyy Everyone Lets Go To The Buss and Get Something To Eat.. all i heard was niall say -Foood I Love You-- i laugh and said you are crazzy niall!!

We headed to the closes McDonalds as We order Zayn and Rose kept saying love doby words as i looked at rose she hadent changed at all still her own style..and then Harry and Brenda Who I love both of them because they had helped me alot i winked at harry and say watch does hands curly- he smiles and says niall shut your princess ace i laugh and stick my tongue at him Lou and Liam Being Childish and Ordering A Happy Meal And Making the Lady change the toy like hundred of times ..

Me and Niall Hold Hands and well Two Months I was Already 19 while nial 19 as well ...

As We finish eating I go to sit with Rose and Brenda who i say i forgive yall they smile and he hugged okeyy we need to catch up ..i smile and say you wont believe what im going to tell you I think Im P.... I got cut by Zayn Saying To The Hote andBeyond As liam followed behind Tell Yall Later leaving them clueless and inpatient...

JadePOV..Okeyy before yall go to bed I have ti tell yall something All Ears Zayn said trying to do a american accent -I am Simons Lost Daughter-- i smiled aand they all have chicked facesss expecially niall

NiallPOV..That is why simon didnt let me date you..Seriously ..i said breakin the silence i go hugg Jade and Said I dont Care But Atleastwe are together and we will be forever..as i winked at her and holded her hand as we all headed to the elevator..

As he got off i hold harry and tell him hey curly can you go with me after rehersals to get a rin for Jade Iwant To Propose to her!! Aww harry said sure thing mate i willand Nial Is falking in Love He Said Punching me..Shut up?!!! As i messed with his hair and said yeah she is my summer love !! Harry then said-- You want Jade To R-o-c-k You ...hahha .he laugh as i said you durty per.but maybe as i laugh loud..

Tried to made it long and what do you think!!!???

Jade is ....

Niall is inlove

Simon is ...

Vote andShare

comment what you think my potatoes !!! :)