Getting Ready To Celebrate!!

Thank You For Everyone Reading!! And Surely Going to Be Bored So Gonna Update Again Keep in touch Love Yall-Marianna!!:)xx

JadePOV..As The Guys Thank Everyone Who Came to see them And Then Get of stage running towards me,brenda,rose,El ...El Came To Houston to See Louis For Just two days then she was living ..We Then Hear Tommo Say -Yall Ready To Go Beatiful Girls?? We all blushed in some reason !! Where are we going i ask?? Niall responds your favorite place babe!!and he winks ..-then Liam being perverted says -No Jade we are not going to the Rock Me Restaurant!! - punch him and Laugh !! And say maybe thats your favorite pkace!! Niall then Says Stop it Yall two pervs and Says Jade We Can go later..But we are going to The CheeseCake Factory..Yayy I Love That place !! I say excited ! Then Zayn&Louis Make Nasty Sounds And Say We Got 5 min People Get Ready..I Fe Some Hands Wrapp Around Me And Then I see Nialls Bright Blue Eyes Lock Into My Brown Ones And Then We Kiss And i feel him bitting my lip as i play with his hair !! Which makes him carry me and say you are what i want you are my princess!!

BrendaPOV...Babby!! I hear As Harry Says!! With an weird time of say i turn an see him bitting his lip trying to get my attention..Im bussy Im putting my eraning i feel him get close to me i feel his warm breth in my neck and whispers you look beatiful lets head down to the lobby!!

RosePOV...Me And Zayn Are Already in the Lobby Waiting For The Others As Paul And Zayn Talk About FootBall(Soccer) And I update My Twitter Saying Going Out With these Dumb Buts!! @Harry_Styles @ZaynMalik @LouisTomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @BrendaHoran01 @Marianna_Torrez ..^.^ ..Then Xayn Say Uhh You Meanny And Kisses Me Softly As A Little Girl Passes By And Says Can I Have A Picture?? -Ofcourse Zayn Says Being Happy To Take A Picture With Me..Zayn Carried the girl and made asilly face i took it ..Abd the little girl said yall are so cute together !!

Everyone Gets To The Lobby And Looks Very Nice And All With Their Couples Except Daddy D Who His GirlFriend Angie Couldnt Make itt:) but was happy we were happy ... Gett In The van peoples! -Louis Said with Hus Best Texas Accent..

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-FAV...LOVE YALL SO MUCH MY POTATOES AND I REALLY ENJIY WRITING GONNA GO DO MY HAIR NOW UPDATE LIKE AT 6PM LOVE YALL AND IM CONFUSED BECAUSE IM A NIALL GIRL AND I DONT KNOW IF ZOE AND NIALL ARE DATING OR NOT BUT I RHINK THE ARE NOT AND IF THEY ARE IM GONNA RESPECT HIS DECISION..Niall Girl -Directioner!! :):)