Dont Listen To her

Hey Trying To Do This One Long My Poatotoess!! -Have Alot Of Testing And Well Studying And All That So Yeah And Keep Reading If Yall Have An Intresting Tittle I will apreciate it So Much I Will Give You Credit..And Well Hope Yall Are Enjoying Im Searching For 1D Tivkets I Have To meet them!!(: -1Day - Well Back To The Story I Love Yall!!(:(: Follow Me on Instagram

NiallerzPrincessXX (: -Love Ya- Marianna<3

---------

NiallPOV..As i hold Jade Tight I Yell To Jennifer -We Are not scared of you and me and jade will always be together!!

JadePOV..My Heart Pounded Hard My Head Hurting As I hold onto Niall He made me feel safe in his big arms wrapped around me I let Go And Grll Him-I Love You My Nialler- I hear Every One Uhh and Aww!! -Brenda And Rose Head Up To Hug Me But The One I Didnt See Was Harry Where Could He Be At And It Was 2:30..Has Anyone Noticed Harry??-I asked Worried Brenda Said I havent Seen Him But Something Is Wtong With Him..I Hear Louis Say No My Hazza Bear I Will Find You As We Said It In SuperMan Voice I Just Looked At Him..

HarryPOV..I Have To Head Back To The Hotel We Have A Sining To Do I will Just Tell Them I Needed Air As I Head Back I See Some Weird Car Behind Me That Keeps Following Me I thoughy It Was Papparazi but A Nice Lady Pulled Up And Said -So You Are Harry From One Direction I Smiled And Said Yup!! Last Time I Was Him..She giggled She Seemed Very Nice Maybe Likr It Her Mid 25 -29 years Old ..Why You So Alone She Asked No Reason ..I Then Said I Dont Want To Be Rude But I Have To Head Back To My Mayes..Its Okey But Hope To See Ya curly!! -Wait!! -Here Is My # Hope You Call Me aroind 9 or 10 Love..She Smiled Soflty And Said Sure Thing And Winked... I Then Headed Of And Got Infront Of The Hotel And Then I See All The Guys With Worried Faces And Get A Hug From Louis Are You okey!! -Im Fine Lou No Biggy I said ..Well Hurry Up In Ten Minuetes We Have To Leave Like Hurry I ran Up and Changed How Ever But I Couldnt Stop Thinking Of That Girl And It Was Amazing Because She Look Very Nice...And The Sad Part Is Tgat I Have to Tell Brenda The Truth I Dont Want Something Dramatic To Happend??- I sigh Is Everything Alright Pal I hear Nialls Accent Say Yeah!! Everything Good- I responded But!! -But What Niall Ask Tell You Later..

LiamPOV...Something Was Wrong With Harry We Wasent Even Asked About Brenda And Is Just In Amother World I Have To Find Out What It Is I Said Loud Enough For Zayn To Her!! -Fine Out What??- Zayn Said As He Picked Up His Brow..Nothing As I sat In The Bus Couch..

HURRY GET OFFF!! -Paul Said As He Stend In The Door Way Lets Do This The Guys Said Loud!!

RosePOV..The Screming Got To My Ears Messing Up Me Ear Drums!! Was This I Loud When I Came To The Meet And Greets!?? -I asked Jade No!! You were louder Rose - She responded And Hitted Me With Her Elbow As She Pointed At Sayn Asking How Everything Was Going? -Tell You Later I Told Her In The Ear..She Game me a thumbs Up And All I Hear Is Brenda Say -Heyy I Want To Know Too!!(:

JadePOV...The Guys Hurried Up To The Stage As Me And The Girls Headed to The End Of The Line Of All The Fans - Ha I Laugh I Want To Feel Like I Dont Know Them!! -I said To Brenda And Rose As They Followed My Lead...A Girl Blondish Hair Turn Around What Do You Mean feel like you dont know them Over Hearing What I Said..She Got Cut Of By Another Girl Saying Omgg!! yall are Niall/Zayn/Harrys Girls They Hugged Us And Said A bunch A Questions And Just Took Pictures We Are Not The Starts Here - They Are Normal Guys Me Brenda And Rose Said At The Same Time They All giggled As We were already To The Front Their Jaws open and Eyes Widen and started to tear up...

ALOT OF SINNING BUT DONE AT LAST MADE ALOT IF DIRECTIONEERS HAPPY-Louis Said as we all got into the bus

HarryPOV..I Havent Told Brenda ABout It ?? -but who Cares my phone started to ring and Notice it was a unkwown number i pick it and Say hello hoping it was Tge Girl From Earlier!!

Yes harry?? -yes are you-- i got cut of by Brenda I Stopped Her And Sai Im Bussy I find ya later ..I Started to Talk in the phone and notice it was the girl i asked her if we could have breakfast in the morning she said Yes!! Sure I Hangged Up And Smiled Now to find brenda or shouls she not know I have To Tell Her...I Dont Know Why The Girl I Meet was So attractive t to me but she was amazing??? I thought as i walked to the restroom..

------

Who is This Girl???

Is She Good For Harry!??

Will Brenda Know!???

-Love Yall Potatoes??? (: