Long Night!!(:

Well Firstly #1000DaysOF1D So Proud..Well Today Was Good But Ahh I Missed Nialls Follow Spree I Want To Stab Myself With A Corrot..Haha Well Im Sorry For Late Update..Do anyone of yall have diffrent time zone ..Well Dont Hate Me I Take long!!(: -Stupid School !! Well Tommorow Friday Updating Twice For Yall Pinky Promise Love All Mariannators Out There-Marianna(:!!xx Back To Story....

JadePOV.. We All Headed Out Of The Theather The Guys Got Pulled Away By Some Directioners And Well I Was Just Wearing My One Direction Grey Shirt And Red Shorts A Black Hoodie With My Hair straight That was rare i always had it curly and puffy..well We Then Arrived At The Hotel It was 11:45 Wow The Night Went By Fast I said ..Niall Responded For Me It went slow because i was staring at you my princess he kissed me softly as i stan on my tiptoes to reach him i hold onto his neck and then we walked into our room liam left to another room as we got there ..I Dont Want to be here as he grabbed his Laptop And Headed To The Cafeteria or something..Niall Pulled Me Close And Said I Want This Night To Last Longer As He Grabbed my waist and Bit my lip as i smile into his blue eyes that can make any girl melt..As I Stared into His Eyes I Remembered All Those Years Of My Life I Wished To Get To Meet My idol and know him for him and that i would be able to talk to him...Jadee!! -i hear niall said Yes!!-I said Sorry i was daydreaming again ..Niall Said About Me With His Bright Smile That I Saw His Braces show..No!!- okey maybe a bit as i put my head into his chest !! He Grabbed My Habds And Twirled Me Around And Started To Take of His Shirt..Niall!! I said Laughing Wow!! trying to kill me here you know i still fangirl..He laugh and said ofcourse you do ..He Pushed Me Into The Bed Him On Top Of Me ..i smiled and Said This Might Sound A Bit Stupid But I Tought I will Never Meet You Or Even Get Close To You Because I Wasent That Pretty-He Smiled And Said You Are And You Are my missing peice and good thing you kept dreaming because ibreally love you...Jade Can We Make This Night Last ..He Grabbed Me Close And Started To Kiss Me I Couldnt Resit ..IbKissed Him Back And Then He Started To Take My Shirt Off Niall I Said Shyly!- he responded saying you know that you stold my heart when i first saw you..Well you stoled mine to and i kissed him on the neck..As he layed in my stomach omg!! You know im tickilish your hair tickles but is okeyy..I played with hisl grabbed my waist and said You Are My love he stared to take shirt as i kissed him He grabbed my hands tighly and whispered we are going to make twins!! We laugh together and i responded well thats a good thing..He played around with each others hair..And Remembered about happy times..And then all of the suddenn..

NIALLPOV..I suddenly start a thickle war with jade so many toughts went trough my mine i was actually going to marry a fan of us..I grabbed jade and stared to tickle her she kicked and yelled as then i carried her into my arms and headed to the balcony to see houstons view it was so peaceful Then I Decide To Wrapped Het In A Blanket was my dirby country one ..She Said Eww As I Putted around her She Went For Manchester United But Still Left It Around Her We Kissed i stared into her eyes and Said We Stayed up all night and i just am happy it was with you i said to jade..She Smiled ..I kissed her forehead as i said Thanks For Liking me for me..She responded and said thanks for stealing my heart i was still on my trousers and she was just on a top and her shorts which where unbotten you want to watch a movie she kissed me as she ran into the couch and jumped into my arms and me kissing her in her neck which i think that made her shivrr..She said With A Face of you wont believe this..Niall You Know Who Doesnt Know I'm Dating You Umm ???

-------

Who Can It Bee???

Hope yall like it Potatoes!!! (:and well just thanks for reading!!!- Marianna<3 Happy For The Gyys<3<3<3 :)