No Liam,Party

Sorry my Lovely Potatoes!!! Family Issues and Well Hope Yalls Day is Going Great!!!!

Well Yall Are AmaZing and I thank yall so much for that i love yall my poatoess!!!

As I sit Down in the bad Niall enteres saying -ILoveYou,and Just You My Princess-as we walks to push me so im laying down ..I love You To Nialler,He grabs me hands and we lay there as i can hear the beat of his hear..I smile Like anr Idiot as Niall Kissess my Forehead..I Was So happy Me and Nialler Together as he picks up my head To give me a kiss,i hold him by the neck which ends up him trying to take his shirt off..I stop and Smile ..And Hug Him Tightly ...

NiallPoV...I just Couldnt Resit To Scream And Say How Much I Love her and Couldnt Wait For tommorow when i will ask her to be the love of my life..Then I get Cut Of by Phone Ringing ...Hold Uo Jade..-Hello Simon I say ,Niall I Have To see My Daughter Tommorow At first hour Okeyy-He hangs Up -Jade Simon Needs to see you Tommorow at First Hour -I kiss her as we coulddle under The Bad..And We Tgen Get Attacked by Harry Who Jumps On top of Us Sayingg Bear Hugg!!! And Calling The Guys!! -Liam Isnt Here He Is With Dannielle And Wont Be here till Tommorow All of Us Look At Each Other..And Scream --PARTTTY TONIGHT- we here Zayn Say DJ Malik in The Hotell...Louis Then Starts Texting Celeberitys And Friends ...

Where Is It Going To Be at!??? - We Will Rent The Party Room Dont Worry Me Rose And Brenda Get Decorations and Get Dress To Partyy.

BRENDA&ROSE&JADESPOV:As we go to Our Room We Open The Closet I Get My Blue Dress With Shiinning Rimestones and Some Flats That Are Black And A Pretty HeadBand And Straight My Hair And But A Bit Of Lipstick Ready I Said As Putting Perfume On Im Worried on what niall will think of me...Rose Then GGot Her Bkack Converse And A Purple Shirt Dress And Curled Her Hair..She was going with The Harrry girl type..Then Brenda who wore A Black and Red Dress That was puffy from the bottom qnd with her nwtural hair and some red bracelets...We all wondered what the guys will thinkk!!!!

--------- ------- -------

THANKS FIR READINGGG!!! AND VOTE AND COMMENT READ AND FAN!!! LOVE YALL SO MUCH MY POTATOESS!!!! UPDATING AGAIN IN AN HOUR LOVE YALL

PARTTYYY TIME ALL DAY ALL NIGHT DJ MALIK!!!!! :) PROPOSAL WITH JADE AND NIALL --JAILL <3