It Is Time..I have Too

From 80 To 100 Im Loving uall my potatoes And Marianators!! Yall Are Amazing And Well Thank You So Much Feel alot of pressure ahh LLN .<3

3:45pm Jade Will Probabily be here any minuete I Had Everything Plan Out **I Was Going to Take her Upstairs And Tell Her We Are Going To The Park Where I Will Propose to her*** I was very nervous Finally I Had Found That Girl Of My Dreams It All Started With A Contest ...!! I said In My head As I Hear Jade Scream -Im Here People,Im Hungry- as she walks into the bus.. I run into the Kitchen Where I see My Beatiful Brown Headed Girlfriend a as she eats Some GoldFish..I grab her by the waist and pull her close to my body and kiss her..As She Pulls Apart

JadePOV...As I Pull away from nialls warm lips he smiles and Says Do you Want to go to the park My love,?? Hoping That i would say yess!! Ofcourse my prince!! I said Hugging him tightly we head to the park niall seems nervous ...we walk to the big tree with alot of Shade under I sit down and notice Niall Has His Guitar and Starts Singing *Now Im Climing The Walls And You Dont Notice at all That Im Going Out Of My Head All Day and All Night**I smile and say you have a beatiful voice ...He Then Puts His Hands In His Pocket And Takes out Some Type Of Candy He Hands It To Me as I Open it There Is A Ring I look At Him And he says would you be my princess for life..I smile as a tear falls down Ofcourse I Stend Up And He does too he grabs Me Up and Picks me up And Spins me I feel so safeI kiss him as he also does back He Yells Very Loud On Top Of The Bench *I Love Jade Collins And Im Going to Get married with her ** i was so happy that i Kiss him in his warm lips i vould feel he bit my lips he smiles and winks as we still kiss...But Niall I have a Surprise For You I Am Going To Make More Happy My Love Im Pregnat!! A baby nialler !he hugs me tighter and says im going to be a dad as tears of happyness ..As we head Back To Tell the boys!! And The Girls He laugh as Niall Says He Is going to be an amazing dad!! We kiss and See the big hotel ...!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Read

Thank You My LovelyPotatoes!!!!!

What did yall think sorry for spelling errors!!!!