♡CHAPTER 8♡(ENOUGH IS ENOUGH)

In a cozy room, Daena, Sara, and Zara were tipsy, giggling uncontrollably. Daena, the bubbly one, was saying funny things, making everyone laugh. Louis chuckled at Daena's antics.Daena, with a silly smile, mumbled, "You know, I just realized... if carrots are orange, why aren't oranges called carrots?" Her friends burst into laughter, thoroughly entertained by her drunken thoughts.

Meanwhile, Alex and David were comforting Zara, who felt bad for drinking too much.

Daena, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, turned to Louis and exclaimed, "Hey Louis, if we're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?" Everyone burst into laughter at her innocent yet witty remark.

Daena, with a puzzled expression, looked around at her friends laughing and asked innocently, "Why are you all laughing at me? Am i that funny?" Her genuine confusion only made everyone laugh even harder.

Suddenly, Nerissa stormed in, her anger palpable as she saw the drunken scene. Without hesitation, she grabbed 3 of them dragging them to the nearby swimming pool and forcefully pushing them in, their shrieks echoing in the night.

Louis, David, Sam, and Alex hurried to the poolside, their expressions a mix of concern and amusement. "Well, that was unexpected," Louis remarked, trying to stifle a chuckle as he extended a hand to help Daena out of the water. David and Sam exchanged bemused glances, while Alex couldn't help but grin at the absurdity of the situation.

"That was so awesome to look at!" Alex exclaimed, unable to contain his amusement.

With exaggerated theatrics, they pulled their dripping friends out of the pool. "Nerissa, they'll catch cold!" Alex joked, wrapping a towel around Daena.

As Jennifer came out and saw the situation, she burst into laughter, thoroughly entertained by the scene. Amidst the laughter, Zara shot Alex a playful glare. "Hey, quit teasing me!" she scolded, though there was a hint of amusement in her voice.

Meanwhile, Daena approached Louis, her expression slightly miffed. "Louis, did you see what Nerissa did?was that good to do with a child?" she complained.

Louis sighed, "Come on, Daena, you know Nerissa was just looking out for everyone's safety," he reasoned, taking Nerissa's side.

Louis said looking at nerissa "enough is enough,should we send them somewhere?"daena said"are u kicking us out of this house!?"Jennifer said"can u please be quite for some minutes?!" , nerissa replied to Louis"let's send them on a trip for about a month",3 rangers intead of being regretful they became enthusiastic and happy,Jennifer murmured "hff they will never change",nerissa smiled

_________________________________________♡

Nerissa calls out to Zara, Daena, and Sara to check if they are all ready. Sara enthusiastically confirms.

while Daena and Zara are busy fighting and almost falling down the stairs. Jennifer, holding clothes, warns them to be careful and asks why they are fighting. Daena tearfully explains that Zara has taken her favorite purple towel

but Zara contests, claiming she bought it from the mall. Sara interjects, asking if her own towel is involved, which leads Daena to angrily remind Zara that the towel was a gift to her and therefore belongs to her. Zara refuses to return it, prompting Daena and Sara to chase her. Nerissa demands Zara return the towel to its rightful owner, to which Zara tauntingly responds, leaving Daena frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~LEAVING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nerissa and Jennifer are putting the three rangers' luggage in the car trunk when Daena asks, "Where is Louis?"

Nerissa responds, "He is in the garden doing his work."

Daena excitedly suggests, "Hey Zara and Sara, let's go meet Louis, haaaa?"

Zara and Sara agree, "Okay, sure!"

They find Louis standing in the garden and run to him, hugging him tightly.

Daena says, "Aaaa, bye bye Louis!"

Zara adds, "Hehe."

Sara thanks him, "Thank you for providing us a trip."

Louis, standing quietly, asks, "Can you all please get aside 🥲?"

They all laugh. Daena turns back, hugs him again, and says, "I know I will be missed, Mr. Furious 🤌🏻."

Louis responds with a blank expression, "⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠."

They all return to the car and start screaming, "Hey, we’re leaving! Come out, come out!"

Alex, from the window, exclaims, "God, I almost dropped my laptop from my hand!"

Sara shouts back, "Hey, you! Come down, naa."

Alex comes down with a croissant in his hand. Zara walks to him and pretends to fall. When Alex reaches out to grab her, she laughs, snatches the croissant from his hand, and runs as fast as she can.

Alex, looking forlorn, says, "It was my last piece of croissant left🥲, well, I liked how she acted... cute."

Everyone gathers outside the house.

Daena calls out, "Hey Louis, hand me $1000!"

Louis asks, "For what?"

Daena responds, "No, I just want it! Give me $1000!"

Louis quietly hands over $1000 to Daena.

Daena, Zara, and Sara start chanting, "David, Nerissa, Jennifer, Alex, Charles, John, Xavier, Louis, give us some money!"

Zara,Sara,daena:davidd,nerissa, Jennifer,alexxx,charleesss,John,xavier,
Louis,givee us somee moneyy!!

Everyone laughed and handed them 1000$

Alex: if I get 1000$ for going on a trip,I would have been travelled the whole world!

Zara: please take me with u too🙃

THEY ALL LEFT ◀️