♡CHAPTER 22♡(TIRED)

After the adventure in the wilderness, the group finally arrived home, exhausted but relieved. They dropped their bags and kicked off their shoes, feeling the comfort of familiar surroundings. The trip leaving them utterly drained.

Too tired to cook, they decided to order food from their favorite restaurant. Jennifer, placed the order while the others sprawled out in the living room, recounting their adventure with tired smiles. The room buzzed with chatter, but it was clear everyone was eager for a meal and some much-needed rest.

When the food arrived, they eagerly dug in, passing containers around and savoring the delicious aromas. The camaraderie that had seen them through their ordeal continued to shine as they shared stories and laughter over dinner.

After eating their fill, they cleaned up quickly and set up sleeping arrangements in the living room. Blankets and pillows were spread out on the floor, creating a cozy makeshift sleeping area. One by one, they settled in, the exhaustion finally catching up to them.they started to talk about Sam and Jennifer's upcoming wedding, sparking excitement and anticipation.

"We should start planning the wedding date," jenna suggested, her eyes shining with excitement. "I agree," Edward chimed in, a smile playing on his lips. "We want it to be perfect," Herrisa added, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

Suddenly, Kella gasped as she felt a kick from her baby bump. "The baby is kicking!" she exclaimed, her hand resting on her belly. The group erupted into cheers and laughter, eager to share in Kella's joy. "We've got to listen!" the three rangers exclaimed in unison, leaning in close to feel the baby's movement.

Amidst the excitement, James couldn't resist adding a touch of humor. "I'm the father!" he joked, earning a round of laughter from the group. But as they resumed their wedding planning discussion,

________________________________________💗

their conversation was interrupted by the soft sound of snoring. They turned to see Nerissa sound asleep, her head nestled on David's shoulder, with David leaning back against Nerissa.

Chuckling softly, the boys and the three rangers began snapping photos, prompting Jennifer to stir. "No, stop taking pictures," she mumbled sleepily, her words barely audible.

Realizing the need for privacy, Jennifer suggested they cover them with a blanket. "Let's just put a blanket on them," she said, her voice laced with sleep. As Sam moved to cover them, David surprised everyone by pulling Nerissa into a spontaneous hug. "Oh my God!" Alex whispered in awe as they watched the tender moment unfold.

Suddenly, the room erupted into whispers. Charles and the three rangers, along with everyone else, quickly began recording the heartwarming moment. "They look good together," Ariel murmured, their voices filled with warmth and affection.

With smiles on their faces, they settled in for the night.As sleep began to claim them, they whispered plans of teasing nerrisa and david about their unexpected nap.