♡GET INTRODUCED♡

SOME WOMEN FEARS FIRE,AND SOME SIMPLY BECOME IT

MORE THAN SOMEONE EXCEPTED

FEMALES

Jennifer:
Jennifer, the oldest, is mature and dependable, often acting as the pillar of strength for her friends. She exudes a calm authority and has a nurturing nature, always ready to offer guidance and support.

Nerissa:
Nerissa, the second oldest, is mature but also kind-hearted and energetic. She is the emotional support of the group, always providing a listening ear and a comforting presence.

Ariel:
Ariel, the third oldest, is a calm and serene presence . She has a deep love for nature and finds peace in outdoor activities such as hiking and gardening.

Herissa:
Herissa, the fourth oldest, is vibrant and full of energy, always infusing life into friend gatherings. She thrives in social settings and is known for her adventurous spirit, constantly seeking new experiences and hobbies.

Jenna:
Jenna, the fifth oldest, is practical and down-to-earth, often taking a no-nonsense approach to life. She has a strong sense of determination and works diligently towards her goals. However, Jenna can get irritated easily, especially when things don't go as planned.

Kella:
Kella, the seventh oldest, is straightforward and a bit dirty-minded, often adding a mischievous twist to conversations. She is adventurous and spontaneous, bringing excitement and unpredictability to the friend.

Sara:
Sara, one of the youngest, is a witty troublemaker with a slightly mature edge. She often leads her partners-in-crime, Dana and Zara, in their mischievous adventures. Her maturity allows her to balance fun and responsibility.

Zara:
Zara, the 2nd youngest trio, is savage and charismatic, effortlessly drawing people into her schemes. She is content-independent and has a fierce confidence that makes her a formidable presence.

Daena:
Daena, last of the youngest, is a clumsy troublemaker with a powerful and adventurous spirit. her playful and mischievous nature often lands her in trouble. Daena's creativity shines through in her pranks. Her clumsiness adds a humorous touch to her adventurous endeavors.

MALES

"SHINE SO BRIGHT THAT IT BURNS THEIR FUCKIN EYE"

Louis: As the oldest, Louis takes on the role of the leader in the group

Louis: As the oldest, Louis takes on the role of the leader in the group. He's known for his calm and responsible demeanor, often looking out for his younger brothers.

David: The second oldest, David, is known for his caring nature and strong sense of duty. He's always there to lend a helping hand and provide guidance to his younger siblings.

Alex: Being the third oldest, Alex is the adventurous one in the family. OoHe's outgoing and always up for trying new things, often leading his brothers on exciting escapades.

John: John, the fourth oldest, is the intellectual of the group. He's book-smart and analytical, often solving problems with his sharp wit and keen intellect.

Sam: As the fifth oldest, Sam is the athletic one. He excels in sports and physical activities, always eager to challenge his brothers to a friendly competition.

Edward: Edward, the sixth oldest, is the artistic soul of the family. He's creative and imaginative, often expressing himself through various forms of art and music.

James: The youngest of the group, James, also known as the maknae, brings a youthful energy to the family. He's playful and mischievous, always keeping his older brothers on their toes.

Xavier: Another maknae, Xavier is the free spirit of the group. He's independent and adventurous, often seeking out new experiences and pushing boundaries.

Charles: The youngest maknae, Charles, is the baby of the family. He's adored by his older brothers and often gets away with playful antics, bringing joy and laughter to the household.