♡CHAPTER 21♡(WAY-)

As the group settled down for th ofe night, Zara accidentally dropped a small, glowing object from her pocket. Louis, protective and quick to notice anything out of place, saw the faint light and immediately recognized it as his missing phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" Louis demanded, his voice echoing in the cavern.

Zara, flanked by Sara and Daena, looked guilty but defiant. "We take it when we were coming," daena explained

Louis's face turned red with anger. "That phone could have helped us get back to the caravan hours ago! Why didn't you tell me you had it?"

Sara, always a bit defiant, stepped forward. "We thought u will be angry if we tell you.

Jennifer, sensing the tension, stepped in to mediate. "What's done is done. Let's focus on finding our way back now that we have the phone."

Nerissa, with her calm demeanor, supported Jennifer. "We need to work together. Arguing won't help us right now."

Zara handed the phone to Louis, who immediately checked for a signal. With some adjustments, he managed to get a faint signal. "I have a GPS fix. We can track our way back to the caravan."

Using the phone's GPS, they started their trek back to the caravan. The journey was tense, but everyone was determined. The boys took turns leading the way, while the girls provided support and encouragement.

Louis, though initially furious, started to focus on ensuring everyone stayed safe. He realized that despite their mistake, Zara, Sara, and Daena had acted out of a desire to help the group.

As they navigated through the village, they marked their path with makeshift markers, ensuring they wouldn't get lost again. The closer they got to the caravan, the more their spirits lifted.

Finally, after hours of trekking, they reached the caravan. Cheers erupted as they reunited with their vehicle, the familiarity of it bringing immense relief.