♡CHAPTER 12♡(THE SLEEPING HEADS)

In the cozy living room, everyone wrapped up in blankets, after a movie marathon the night before. As the morning sun began to filter through the curtains, louis phone's alarm suddenly blared, disturbing the peaceful scene.

Daena, who had her head resting on and her legs draped over Jennifer, groggily lifted her head. "David could you please turn off that alarm?" she mumbled sleepily, her voice barely above a whisper.

Meanwhile, Sam and Jennifer were snuggled up together on the couch, their arms wrapped around each other sweetly as they slept soundly.

Zara had found a comfortable spot, using Alex's leg as her pillow, and her head on David's left hand,her soft snores barely audible amidst the morning chaos,

Sara, on the other hand, had nestled herself against Nerissa's shoulder, her legs stretched out and resting on Edward,

Louis stirred from his sleep, blinking groggily as he became aware of the morning light filtering into the room,Louis gently lifted Daena's legs off his lap and carefully shifted her head from his arm, trying not to disturb her peaceful sleep. With a tender smile,

Nearby, Nerissa and David also began to wake up, their movements slow and sleepy as they joined Louis in the realm of wakefulness.

Nerissa, ever the efficient one, approached the sleeping trio with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Gently shaking them awake, she whispered, "Rise and shine, sleepyheads! The day awaits!"

Daena, Sara, and Zara woke up very late, feeling groggy and disoriented from their long night. They stumbled into their shared washroom, barely awake and struggling to keep their eyes open as they brushed their teeth.

Daena, too tired to stand, was half-asleep, leaning against the edge of the bathtub, her toothbrush moving sluggishly in her mouth. Zara was in a similar state, leaning against the toilet, her head nodding forward as she tried to brush her teeth, something unintelligible in response, her head bobbing slightly as she fought to stay awake. Zara, barely conscious, let out a sleepy groan, her toothbrush dangling precariously from her mouth.

The sight of the three of them, barely managing their morning routine in their half-awake state, was both amusing and endearing. It was clear that they needed a bit more rest before tackling the day ahead.