♡CHAPTER 19♡(LOCKED UP )

As they hurried through the forest, they stumbled upon a cave hidden among the rocks. It seemed like a perfect refuge from the looming threat.

"There's a cave!" Alex pointed out,
They all rushed towards it, but a large stone blocked the entrance. Without hesitation, the boys, started to push against the heavy rock.

"Come on, we need to get this stone moved!" Everyone, encouraged, their muscles straining as they applied all their strength.

"We can do this together!" Edward said.

"Push at the same time, on three. One, two, three!" John said.

With a collective effort, the stone began to shift.On the other side, the girls watched anxiously. Jennifer, kept a reassuring hand on nerissa,  Ariel,looked around, making sure no one else was in danger. Herissa, kept spirits high with her encouraging words.

Finally, with one last heave, the stone rolled away, revealing the dark entrance of the cave. "Quick, everyone inside!" Louis instructed.

They all scrambled into the cave, the cool darkness a stark contrast to the outside world. Once inside, they paused to catch their breath, the reality of their narrow escape sinking in.

"Is everyone okay?" Jennifer asked, her voice echoing slightly in the confined space.

"Guys you left us outside,aaaahhh"screamed Zara and daena crying

Louis looked outside the cave and held there hands and pulled them inside(hitting there heads)

Jennifer said "Let's make this cave livable for the night. We'll figure out our next steps in the morning," she said, rallying the group.

daena and Zara slept at the rock without any hesitation or problem,"how can someone sleep on rocks this peacefully?"alex exclaimed

THEY SPEND THEIR WHOLE NIGHT IN THE CAVE