CHAPTER 26 (THE MALL🌙✨)

In the cozy living room, everyone was buzzing with excitement for their shopping trip. Daena, Nerissa, Jennifer, Zara, Sara, Jenna, Aerial, Kella, and Herissa chatted animatedly, while the boys—Louis, David, Alex, Xavier, Sam, John, Edward, Charles, and James—discussed their plans.

Louis entered the room, keys in hand, and announced, "Guys, the big car's battery is dead. We'll have to split up and take two cars."

There was a collective groan but everyone quickly adapted, pairing off into smaller groups. Jennifer smiled at Sam, "Guess we're partners in crime today!"

Kella linked arms with James, "babe,ready?"

Sara looked at Charles, "hahhhaaa"

Daena running towards louis, jumping and hitting his head and holding his bicep "let's goo!"

Zara tickling and kicking Alex "ahaa... let's gooo!

Nerissa glanced at david "I'll go with you!"

Herissa approached John, "Shall we?"

Aerial grinned at Edward, "ahaannn...

Jenna turned to Xavier, "Ready?"

As everyone got ready to leave, kella joked, "Looks like we're all couples today!" Laughter erupted around the room.

They filed out to the cars, taking their seats. As David started the car, Nerissa warned him, "Don't speed, okay? You know I hate it."

Daena, sitting next to Louis, teased, "If you speed, I'll take over the steering wheel and then I'll hit you for it!"

Zara, buckling up beside Alex, muttered, "I'm going to die on this ride with you."

Jennifer, sitting next to Sam, beamed, "This is our first trip together since getting engaged!"

After a lively drive, the cars pulled into the mall parking lot. The group, still laughing and teasing each other, made their way inside, ready for their shopping adventure.

________________________________________🌙

As they entered the mall, everyone paired off and went their separate ways to shop. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation.

Jennifer, holding Sam's arm, pointed to a lipstick shop. They walked in, and she picked up a few shades. "Which one do you think suits me?" she asked, holding them up.

Sam smiled, "I like all of them on you."

Jennifer laughed. "You're no help at all! But it's sweet of you to say." She finally chose a bold red shade and a soft pink, pleased with her selections. "These will be perfect for our next date," she said, giving Sam a quick kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Kella and James wandered into a shoe shop. Kella's eyes lit up as she spotted a pair of red heels. "These are gorgeous!" she exclaimed, asking to try them on.

James, always the gentleman, knelt down to help her with the shoes. He carefully placed the heels on her feet, looking up at her lovingly as he adjusted the straps. "Perfect fit," he said with a smile, making Kella blush.

"They're beautiful," Kella said, admiring the shoes. "I think I'll take them."

James stood up and took her hand. "You deserve the best," he said, squeezing her hand gently. "Let's find you a matching dress now."

Kella giggled. "You read my mind!" They left the shoe shop, hand in hand, ready for more shopping adventures together.

________________________________________🌙