♡CHAPTER 24♡(RAIN GETS MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH HIM)

After paying for their groceries, they headed back to the car. Daena suddenly piped up, "Louis, can you stop the car for a moment? I want to get some cookies for Zara and Sara."

Louis agreed, reminding her to be careful as she headed towards the bakery. While waiting by the car, a young couple approached him, looking lost and seeking directions.

Louis helped them with the address, his concern growing as minutes passed with no sign of Daena. The drizzle turned into a steady rain.Louis grabbed an umbrella and dash towards the bakery, calling out Daena's name anxiously.

Just as he was about to lose hope, a figure jumped out from behind a plant near the bakery, shouting "Boo!" Louis looked at the direction in amusement, quickly realizing it was Daena..

"Daena!" Louis exclaimed, his relief quickly turning into exasperation. "You scared me half to death! Where have you been?"

Daena couldn't contain her laughter, thoroughly amused by her own prank. "I couldn't resist, Louis! You looked so damn serious!"

Louis shook his head, trying to hide his smile. "You're impossible."

Daena took the umbrella from Louis' hand and mischievously tossed it onto the street. Louis scolded her half-heartedly, but Daena just grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the open space in front of the bakery.

"Come on, Louis! Dance with me!" Daena exclaimed, twirling around in the rain.

Louis hesitated for a moment, but Daena's infectious laughter and carefree spirit melted his reservations. He watched her dance, her joy MAKING THE RAIN MORE BEAUTIFUL.

"You're going to catch a cold," Louis said with concern, eyeing the umbrella that Daena had picked up again and held over his head protectively.

Daena smiled at him, her eyes full of affection,"I couldn't let you get sick, could I?"daena said hitting his head.

Louis looked at her with a mix of amusement and adoration. Despite the unexpected turn of events, he couldn't help but admire Daena's caring gesture and thoughtfulness.

They stood together under the umbrella, watching the rain fall around them.

________________________________________🌑

AT HOME:

"Where's Louis?" David called out to Aerial as he placed the cake batter bowl on the counter.

Aerial paused, wiping her hands on a kitchen towel. "They went to buy groceries," she replied, a note of concern.

An hour had passed since Louis and Daena left, and there was still no sign of them. Charles, peeking in from the doorway, added with a hint of impatience, "My cake batter is practically begging for that butter."

Jennifer, overhearing from the living room, chimed in with a teasing smile, "Knowing Daena, she probably pushed Louis in some kind of trouble,poor him."

(Alex and Zara, in the argument over the last piece of a cookie, )

"Daena better not be bringing back something weird again," Alex remarked, eyeing the cookie with determination.

Zara retorted, "Louis always lets Daena get everything she wants. It's not fair,I wanted to go with them too!"

________________________________________🌑

Louis and Daena returned to their car after stopping at the bakery to pick up cookies for Zara and Sara. Daena was in high spirits, still amused by her earlier prank on Louis.

As they arrived home, the family was gathered in the living room, chatting and preparing for the gathering.

"you won't believe what Daena did this time," Louis exclaimed sittings nd crossing his legs, shaking his head. "She pretended to get lost in the rain just to fool me!"

Jennifer laughed, knowing Daena's playful nature all too well. "Oh, Daena, what am I going to do with you?" she teased, giving Daena a playful nudge.

Daena grinned mischievously and turned to Louis. can I have those cookies for Zara and Sara?" she asked sweetly, holding out her hand.

Louis sighed,handing over the box of cookies. "Just don't do these things again?!"

Daena winked at him and dashed off to find Zara and Sara. She presented them with the box of cookies, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"And look what Louis got me," Daena teased, showing them the empty packet of gummies. "But Jennifer and Nerissa always stop me from eating those."

"You both should have taken with with you!"zara yelled at daena

"They are always like this!,and fine atleast you should've bring something for us!"

Leave it naa,here have some cookies,and listen to me,you know what I pranked Louis by acting that I lost"daena said folding her legs .

{Zara and Sara giggled, enjoying the playful exchange between Daena and Louis. Daena's pranks may cause some trouble, but they also brought laughter and warmth to their home, making their family gatherings all the more memorable.}

THEY ALL HAD DINNER AND THEN WENT TO SLEEP......

________________________________________🌑