♡CHAPTER 20♡ (GROSS...)

After spending a tense night in the cave, the group emerged into the light of dawn, relieved to find that the danger had passed. They stretched and yawned.

As they stepped outside, they noticed something curious. Daena, Zara, and Sara were not with the group.

"Where are Dana, Zara, and Sara?" Jennifer asked, looking around with a concerned expression.

"I thought they were right behind us," Louis said, scanning the area.

After a few moments of searching, they spotted the trio a little distance away, huddled together and engrossed in something on the ground. The group walked over to see what was going on.

"What are you three up to?" Nerissa asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

As they got closer, they saw Daena, Zara, and Sara carefully catching insects and placing them into small containers. The three were completely absorbed in their task, oblivious to the world around them.

"Why are you catching insects?" John asked, a bit puzzled.

Daena looked up with a wide grin. "We love insects! They're so fascinating."

Zara nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, look at the colors and patterns. They're beautiful."

Sara chimed in, holding up a beetle with intricate markings. "They're like tiny works of art. Each one is unique."

The rest of the group stared in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Jenna asked, a bit horrified. "Insects? Beautiful? They're so gross!"

Edward chuckled, shaking his head. "Well, to each their own, I suppose."

Herissa, looked intrigued. "You know, I never really thought about it that way. Maybe insects are pretty cool."

Ariel, smiled serenely. "They are an important part of our ecosystem. It's nice that you appreciate them."

Jennifer sighed, "As long as you're happy and safe, that's what matters."

The group laughed and shook their heads, each finding a different level of understanding and amusement in the situation. They began packing up their things, ready to head back home with a new story to tell.

As they walked, the conversation flowed easily, shifting from the night's adventure to the unusual hobbies of Dana, Zara, and Sara. Despite their differing opinions on the beauty of insects.