7.Elemental spy's:Im ticked off

The pain was overwhelming, and he couldn't escape it.

Just as he thought he'd cried out all his tears, a new wave of grief washed over him. He remembered the moments he and Axel shared, the laughter, the adventures, the quiet moments when it was just the two of them. He thought he'd found a true partner, a friend, and a love.

But it was all a ruse.

Ragely's mind raced with questions. How could Axel deceive him so thoroughly? What else had he lied about? Was anything real between them?

The tears eventually subsided, leaving Ragely feeling drained and empty. He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, his heart heavy with sorrow.

As the rain continued to fall outside, Ragely knew he couldn't stay in this state forever. He needed to find a way to move forward, to confront Axel and demand answers. But for now, he just lay there, lost in his grief, wondering how their partnership had gone so wrong.

After what felt like an eternity, Ragely finally stirred. He got out of bed, his movements slow and heavy. He walked to the window, staring out at the rain-soaked streets. The darkness outside mirrored his mood.

He took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind. He needed to think, to plan his next move. He couldn't just sit around and wallow in his sorrow.

Ragely walked over to his desk, his eyes scanning the room. He spotted a small notebook and pen, and he began to write.

"Axel, you betrayed me," he wrote. "You lied to me, used me. I thought we were partners, friends. But it was all a lie."

As he wrote, Ragely felt a surge of anger. He crumpled the paper, his paw tightening into a fist.

"No," he whispered to himself. "I won't let you get away with this, Axel. I'll confront you, make you tell me the truth."

Ragely's determination grew. He would not let Axel's betrayal defeat him. He would rise above it, find a way to move forward.

With newfound resolve, Ragely stood up, his eyes blazing with a fierce light. He would face Axel, and he would uncover the truth.