15.Elemental spy's:end game

Nova sneered at Ragely, her eyes filled with contempt. "You think you can defeat me, Ragely? I have the technology, the resources, and the training. You have nothing."

Ragely snarled, his eyes blazing with anger. "I don't need anything except my fists."

With a fierce battle cry, Ragely charged at Nova, his fists flying in a blur of rage. Nova laughed, her eyes gleaming with excitement, and met him blow for blow.

The two clashed in a flurry of movement, their punches and kicks striking with precision and force. Ragely was fast and powerful, but Nova was trained and ruthless.

Despite his best efforts, Ragely found himself on the defensive, struggling to keep up with Nova's lightning-fast attacks. He stumbled backward, his breath coming in ragged gasps, as Nova pressed her advantage.

With a final, decisive blow, Nova struck Ragely to the ground, her foot pressed against his chest. Ragely glared up at her, his eyes burning with anger and defeat.

"You should have stayed out of this, Ragely," Nova said, her voice dripping with triumph. "You're no match for me."

Ragely snarled, but he knew he was beaten. Nova's technology and training had given her the upper hand, and he had underestimated her.

Nova's eyes gleamed with excitement as she reached for her neural implant device. "Now, let's get back to our training, Ragely. We have a lot of work to do."

And with that, Ragely knew he was trapped, at Nova's mercy once again. His heart burned with anger and resentment, but he knew he had to bide his time, wait for the perfect moment to strike back.

But for now, he was Nova's prisoner, forced to endure her twisted games and training. His only hope was that his friends would come for him, that they would rescue him from this living nightmare.