11.Elemental spy's : Da** no

Nova gestured to a guard, who stepped forward and handed(or pawed her?) her a small device. "This is a neural implant," she explained, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "It will allow me to control your every move, Ragely. You'll be my puppet, my weapon."

Ragely's eyes widened in horror as Nova approached him, the device held menacingly close. He struggled against his restraints, but they were too strong. He tried using his powers... But nothing happened...not even a spark....not even a small purple glow.... nothing

Axel tired to intervene but Nova's hence man held him down also his powers did work... there was nothing.Axel's eyes filled with tears as he watched, his face contorted in anguish. "Ragely, I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I never meant for this to happen."

Ragely's ears folded back in disgust. "Shut up, Axel," he spat. "You're the reason we're in this mess."

Nova smiled, her eyes gleaming with triumph. "Ah, Ragely," she cooed. "You're so predictable. I'll make the perfect weapon."

With a swift motion, she implanted the device in Ragely's brain. He felt a searing pain, and his vision went dark.

When he came to his senses, he was in a strange room, surrounded by Nova's minions. Axel was nowhere to be seen.

"Welcome, Ragely," Nova said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You're now my loyal servant. And you'll do my bidding, or suffer the consequences."

Ragely's eyes narrowed, his heart burning with anger and resentment. He knew he had to escape, to find a way to destroy Nova and her minions. But for now, he was trapped, a puppet under her control.