ELEMENTAL spy's:

Time skip - 5 years later

No one's POV

After their victorious battle for freedom, Ragely carried Axel all the way back to his luxury apartment. Which was the closest place to recover. Axel was still had scars on his legs,some bruises and he was bleeding a little from the deadly sword swing that he blocked for Ragely.

Play this song while reading the chapter.. on Spotify

Luckily it was midnight no one was around only the soft him of wind otherwise the would have thought that Ragely did this to him due to to the fact his purple fur was stained with blood as well and his intimidating looks would had raised suspicions While Ragely journeyed his way back home in the quite and dark city, Axel was asleep and exhausted from there ordeal and slept in Ragely's strong arms. His warmth Enveloped Axel  He felt a sense of belonging and safety in his arms. Axel would do anything to be with him. But Axel believed he ruined his chances with him. After he betrayed him and got him in to this mess. Plus he could sense that Ragely wasn't going to forgive him but he still cares for him.

Finally they made it back to the apartment. Axel was still asleep,so Ragely tucked him in a comfortable extra bedroom and got the first aid kit from the bathroom.Then started to treat Axel's wounds. Ragely cleaned,wiped and bandaged Axel's wounds carefully and gently so that he doesn't wake up. When he was finished he sat next to Axel. His eyes never left Axel. He was admiring every thing about him. Then eventually he had to treat his on wounds so he got up, picked up the First aid kit, switched off the lights in the room.

And walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower to remove the stained blood from his fur then dressed up in a black vest and black shorts his room then started cleaning and bandaging his wounds and it hurts. Really bad,so he became more gentle. Which hurted a little less. Eventually Ragely finished and his arms were still burning with pain 'I sleep it off' he thought to himself . He locked up the apartment and retired to his bed, his eyes filled with love and concern. Ragely laid in his bed, couldn't sleep, his mind racing with thoughts, how did Nova take away their powers temporarily during the battle, didn't she say she came from the future?,why hadn't any one came looking  . And the most unsettling thought  is he really that vulnerable and weak with out his powers.
He started to believe Nova was right he isn't as strong as he thought he is......