18.Elemental spy's The end for now

Axel and Ragely charged into the room, their fists flying in perfect sync. Nova's guards were caught off guard, and they stumbled backward as the two rebels launched a flurry of punches and kicks.(Kung Fu!!!)

Ragely's energy powers blazed to life, and he unleashed a blast of energy that sent two guards flying across the room. Axel followed up with a series of rapid-fire punches, his water powers amplifying his strength and speed.

Without thinking, he launched himself at the guards, his fists flying in a wild flurry. He took down a few, but there were too many. He stumbled back, his eyes scanning the battlefield frantically.

(Blood warning)

That's when he saw Ragely, his eyes flashing with pain as a guard's sword sliced through the air, heading straight for Ragely's back(Ragely was unaware). Axel reacted instinctively, throwing himself in the way. The sword went through his arm, the pain searing through his body like a hot knife.

Ragely's eyes widened in horror as Axel stumbled back, his arm bleeding profusely. "Axel!" he shouted, his voice filled with anguish.

Axel tried to smile, but the pain was too much. He stumbled to the ground, his vision blurring. Ragely rushed to his side.

"Axel, no!" he shouted, his voice cracking with emotion. "What have I done?" Ignoring the blazing pain from his wound
Axel got up on his knees using Ragely as support "Axel, don't, your in no condition to fight" Ragelys eye's full with concern. " I'm fine,I can do this Ragely." Axel protests his arm still throbbing with pain.
Ragely carried his limb body and loaded him behind a wooden box. "Wait here" he whispered.And Ragely charged forward.

Ragely's merciless nature in battle was a sight to behold. His eyes blazed with a fierce intensity, his sharp fangs bared in a snarl as he unleashed his energy powers. He fought with a ferocity that was almost animalistic, his movements swift and deadly.

He showed no quarter, no mercy, after what they did to their friend his attacks designed to inflict maximum damage. His energy blasts were precision-guided. His fists flew in rapid succession, each punch landing with a loud crack that sent shockwaves through the air.

Ragely's training under Nova's harsh regime had honed him into a formidable weapon, a killing machine with no remorse or compassion. He was a force of nature, unstoppable and unrelenting.

Meanwhile Axel used his hydro-healing ability to heal himself. He didn't fully heal himself,he wanted to fight beside Ragely.

Nova snarled, her eyes blazing with anger. She summoned a wave of dark energy, but Axel and Ragely were ready. They dodged and weaved, their movements lightning-fast as they avoided the attack.

Ragely counterattacked, his energy powers surging to new heights. He unleashed a devastating blast that sent Nova stumbling backward. Axel followed up with a powerful kick, his water powers propelling him forward like a rocket.

(By the way Nova's a black panther my bad 😅 for not telling y'all)

Nova recovered quickly, her dark energy swirling around her like a shield. She launched a series of swift and deadly strikes, but Axel and Ragely were ready. They fought in perfect sync, their movements a blur as they dodged and countered every attack.

The battle raged on, the two sides trading blows and neither gaining the upper hand. But Axel and Ragely had one advantage - their bond. They fought as one, their powers amplifying each other's strengths and weaknesses.

In a stunning display of teamwork, Axel and Ragely unleashed a devastating combination attack. Axel summoned a massive wave of water, while Ragely amplified it with his energy powers. The wave crashed down on Nova Making it the final blow.

The room fell silent, the only sound the heavy breathing of the two rebels. Axel and Ragely stood victorious, their bond and determination proving stronger than any enemy.

Then Axel felt dizzy and was about to collapse but then Ragelys caught him in his strong arms "I got you." Ragely said pressing slightly on the the wound to prevent anymore bleeding. "Can you walk?" Ragely asked but as always his voice was low and cold.

"No" Axel replied. "I feel like fainting "

And without a word Ragely lifts him up and carries him back home.

(bridal STYLE 👰‍♀️)

Axel's face flushed(😳),"oh, thanks. I'm sorry that I got you in to this sh**." Axel murmured softly leaning his head on Ragely's shoulder. "Its okay, but when we get back I want the full story after you get some rest. Your story kept changing." Ragely said his cheeks becoming rosy pink. "Okay" Axel agrees wrapping his arms around Ragely's neck.

And Ragely and Axel had won again and escaped from Nova's control and walked off in to the sunset.Their bond becoming unbreakable.

Meanwhile in Somewhere.....
A grey mountain lion who looks familiar with a large scar wearing grey armour and a blue snake stand in front of a pitch black cave. The weather storming, thunder roaring, The snake turned to the wolf. "Is this the placesssss." The snake hissed."It is"

Follow for season 2 ❤️
Word count:911
...............................
For all u horror lovers reading this while you wait for season 2 you can read a horror and murder book from my friend called "Night drug" it's very emotional. Its in my reading list

W

arning: blood, swearing, and a bunch of stuff

See y'all soon ❤️❤️❤️