Accusations

Ragely dusted off Axel's suit with his paw and stepped back. "Now we can go," he said, walking towards the door. "Be downstairs in five minutes." He softly closed the door with a click.

Axel gazed at his reflection in the mirror, thinking to himself in a sing-song voice, "I look goooood!" The suit, which belonged to Ragely, was a bit too big for him.

Suddenly, Ragely shouted loudly, making Axel jump. "AXEL!!!"

"Sorry, I'm coming!" Axel replied, rushing downstairs.

Upon arriving at the spy agency, they both wore stern and serious expressions. The facility was locked, and Ragely commented, "I guess we came too early."

Axel replied, "Of course we did; it's six o'clock in the morning."

Ragely leaned on the wall, his voice cold and firm. "Now it's time for you to explain, Axel. Why did you betray me? First, you said Nova would harm your family if you didn't comply, then later claimed it was for the mission. And where did that entity come from?"

Axel hesitated, "Um... Well..."

Ragely demanded, "Answer the questions, Axel!"

Axel struggled to respond, "It's because... Well... It's because..."

Ragely accused, "Are you making up a lie right now?"

Axel denied, "No, I'm not!"

Ragely pressed on, "Then tell me, Axel Rudi, if that's even your real name."

Axel pleaded, "I will, just stop cutting me off!"

Ragely's expression remained unforgiving. "Because Nova had full control of me," Axel revealed.

Ragely asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Axel explained, "The same way she had control over you, and she has control over what I say. Nova could mind control me. I'm not sure if she still has power over me."

Ragely observed, "Are you shaking."

Axel admitted, "I don't know."

Ragely's eyes narrowed, his gaze piercing. "You're shaking because you're scared, Axel. Scared because you know you've been played. Nova's control started with manipulation, but it ended with mind control. You're a puppet, Axel. A puppet who betrayed me."

Axel's eyes dropped, his voice barely above a whisper. "I know, Ragely. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or the agency. I was just trying to protect my family."

Ragely's expression turned icy, his voice dripping with disdain. "Your family? The family you've been lying to me about? The family that's probably in on this with Nova?"

Axel's eyes widened, his face pale. "No, Ragely, that's not true! My family is innocent. Nova threatened to harm them if I didn't do what she said."

Ragely sneered. "Save it, Axel. I don't believe you. You've lied to me too many times already."

The tension between them was palpable, the air thick with accusation and betrayal. Axel's shaking grew more pronounced, his eyes pleading for understanding. Ragely's expression remained unforgiving, his arms crossed, his eyes blazing with anger.

Guys I'm so sorry i haven't been updating high school is hell!!!

S - several
C - cruel
H - hours
O - of
O - our
L - lives

But I will try to update quicker

Fun fact
We had a spelling test today and one of the words were accusations

I'm cooking up something epic!!!! Y'all won't regret it.....

Remember to read my friend's story Night drug If you don't 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️