16. Elemental spy's

Writer:(happy)we made it to 100 views thanks everyone 💫 ⭐
I never thought I would make it here.💕💕💕 Again thank y'all

Back to the story...

Axel paced back and forth in his cell, his anger and frustration boiling over. He couldn't believe he had gotten himself and Ragely into this mess. If only he had been more careful, more vigilant, they might have avoided Nova's trap.

But no, he had to go and trust her, had to believe that she was genuinely interested in helping them. And now look where they were - prisoners, forced to endure Nova's twisted training program.

Axel slammed his fist against the wall, the sound echoing through the cell. He knew he had to calm down, had to think of a way to escape. But every time he tried to focus, his mind kept wandering back to Ragely. Was he okay? Was Nova pushing him too hard?

Just then, Axel heard the sound of footsteps outside his cell. He turned to see Nova standing in the doorway, a smirk on her face.

"Well, well, well," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Look at the mighty Axel, pacing back and forth like a caged animal. You're so predictable."

Axel glared at her, his anger boiling over his tail lashing behind him. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he spat. "You're enjoying watching us suffer."

Nova chuckled. "Oh, I'm not just enjoying it," she said. "I'm reveling in it. You see, Axel, you and Ragely are my latest projects. And I always get what I want."

Axel snarled, his fists clenched at his sides. "You'll never break us," he said. "We'll always resist."

Nova laughed. "Oh, I'm shaking in my boots," she said. "But let me tell you something, Axel. You're not as strong as you think you are. And soon, you'll be nothing more than a mindless drone, obeying my every command."

Axel's eyes narrowed, his determination renewed. He would never give up, never give in to Nova's twisted games. He would find a way to escape, to rescue Ragely and take down Nova once and for all.

Nova's smile grew wider as she approached Axel's cell. "You know, Axel, I've been thinking," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "You and Ragely are so predictable. You think you're so strong, so resistant to my training. But I know the truth. You're both just pawns in my game, and soon you'll be nothing more than mindless drones, obeying my every command."

Axel's eyes blazed with anger as Nova's words struck a chord of fear within him. He knew he had to keep her talking, had to distract her long enough to come up with a plan.

"What do you want from us, Nova?" he spat, his voice laced with venom. "What could you possibly gain from turning us into mindless drones?"

Nova's smile grew wider. "Oh, Axel," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You're so naive. You think you're fighting for a cause, for a noble reason. But the truth is, you're just fighting for your own survival. And I'm the one who holds the key to that survival."

Axel's mind raced as Nova's words struck a chord of fear within him. He knew he had to think fast, to come up with a plan to escape before it was too late.

"Well, Nova," he said, his voice laced with false bravado. "I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of your training, or your mind games. I'm only afraid of one thing: failing Ragely."

Nova's smile faltered for a moment, and Axel knew he had struck a chord. He pressed on, his voice growing louder and more confident.

"You see, Nova, Ragely and I are more than just friends. We're brothers, united in our quest for freedom and justice. And you'll never break that bond, no matter how hard you try."

Nova's face twisted with rage as Axel's words struck a chord of anger within her. She knew she had underestimated him, had thought him to be nothing more than a weak and feeble rebel. But now she saw the truth: Axel was a force to be reckoned with, a man who would stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

And with that realization, Nova's plans changed. She would no longer try to break Axel and Ragely, but rather use them to her advantage. She would turn them into her most powerful weapons, and use them to crush the rebellion once and for all.

The battle was far from over. In fact, it was only just beginning.