17.Elemental spy's:A plan

Axel and Ragely sat in their cell, their minds racing with thoughts of escape. They had been imprisoned for what felt like an eternity, with no sign of rescue in sight. But they refused to give up. They knew they had to work together if they wanted to survive.

"Ragely, I know you're still mad at me," Axel said, his voice low and urgent. "But we need to put our differences aside if we want to escape."

Ragely glared at him, his eyes flashing with anger. "You got us into this mess, Axel," he spat.

Axel sighed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "I know I made a mistake, Ragely. But I'm trying to make it right. Please, just listen to me dude."

Ragely turned around refusing to look at him.

"Your a tough cookie to crack"
Axel sighed.

"What is in shitting hell does that mean" he said, his ears folding back in annoyance, staring at Axel.

Ragelys stare struck a chord of fear in him but he couldn't ingore how beautiful his piercing silver eyes. Axel stared for about ten seconds. Ragely stared as well but keeping the same cold stare. Then he broke the silence.

"so are you going to tell me or what?"

"Oh." Axel slapped back to reality."it means,it means," Axel stammered. "I don't know I can't find the words."

Ragely snorted, but Axel could see the faintest glimmer of interest in his eyes. "What's your plan, Axel?" he asked, his voice dripping with skepticism.

Axel's eyes lit up with determination. He said" let's escape but this time not by force,but by being.... What's the word oh yeah sneaky"

Ragely raised an eyebrow, his expression skeptical. "Go on," he said.

Axel leaned in, his voice dropping to a whisper. "We can create a diversion, maybe start a fight or two. While the guards are distracted, we can slip away and make a run for it."

Ragely's eyes narrowed, his mind working overtime.seriously are you kidding me Ragely thought he was more than a fighter than a sneaker,but what choice did the furry guy had."It's risky," he said. "But it might just work

Axel grinned, his heart soaring with hope. "I knew you'd see it my way, Ragely," he said. "Let's do this."

Together, the two former partners hatched a plan, their minds working in perfect sync. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were determined to escape, no matter what it took.

As they put their plan into action, Axel and Ragely found themselves relying on each other more and more. They fought off guards swiftly, dodged laser beams that shooted from laser cannons with In the facility, and sprinted down corridors. Just like old times

For the first time in what felt like an eternity, they were working together, their differences forgotten in the face of their shared goal.

And as they finally emerged into the bright sunlight, their freedom within reach, Axel turned to Ragely with a grin. "We did it," he said, his voice filled with pride.

A little smile played on Ragelys face

Axel's heart soared, his feelings for Ragely rushing back to the surface. he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

But than Ragely and Axel found themselves face to face with Nova and her guards.

To be continued

Hey guys the writers block wore off honestly I was going to add so much stuff in this chapter like a new character or something but I couldn't think of anything