007: Help, help me--

Chapter 7

Although Gu Wuji has not been kicked out of the set, his scenes have been almost deleted. Today is the final scene and it will be over soon.

The staff actually wanted to go up and comfort him, but after all, Mr. Cheng was there, and they didn't have much courage, for fear of getting into trouble and losing their jobs.

Xu Mingjun looked at Gu Wuji, who even the staff didn't dare to get too close to, and sneered in his heart. Who told this guy to snatch the role he wanted originally? He deserved it now.

However, Xu Mingjun pretended to be frightened, and then said in a somewhat embarrassed tone, "Is this really good for Brother Gu? He didn't do anything..."

Mr. Cheng next to him heard the words and his face sank. He sneered: "You are too stupid to be deceived by the appearance of such a person. He asked for what happened today."

Xu Mingjun nodded timidly, looking more like a victim.

Those who knew the truth felt disgusted, but no one dared to offend Mr. Cheng, so they were as quiet as chickens. They just thought that his taste was really worrying. No wonder he was not as good as his brother now.

At this time, everyone found that Gu Wuji was coming over here, and they were all shocked. Could it be that Gu Wuji suddenly got excited and wanted to settle accounts with Xu Mingjun? Or did he finally couldn't bear the pressure and chose to apologize to Xu Mingjun?

Gu Wuji walked over slowly and met the complicated expressions looking at him, and then his eyes were directly on Mr. Cheng in the middle. He vaguely remembered that the other party's name seemed to be Cheng Jia. He hesitated for a while and said: "I have something to tell you."

Cheng Jia's face was full of sarcasm, "Is there anything that can't be said in person? My time is very precious, and I won't waste it on those worthless people."

"Well, since you insist on it." Gu Wuji looked a little embarrassed, as if the next words were really difficult to say.

After all, he just wanted to remind these two people casually, but he didn't expect Cheng Jia to insist that he say it in public, so he had no choice.

This expression fell on the eyes of others, and it felt that Gu Wuji was a person who wanted to save face after all. He didn't want to be humiliated in front of everyone, but he was still forced to do so. It was really miserable.

Xu Mingjun was even more happy in his heart. This Gu Wuji was just a little more popular than him. Even if he had some popularity and beauty, he still had to come to him to apologize.

Cheng Jia, who was next to him, looked at Gu Wuji with a condescending and mocking look, as if listening to him talk here was a kind of charity.

Then he heard Gu Wuji hesitate and say: "Have you done anything immoral recently."

Cheng Jia: "???"

Others: "???"

"What did you say--" Cheng Jia was furious.

"Ah, I was wrong." Gu Wuji said quickly, and Cheng Jia didn't stand up excitedly under the persuasion of the people around him, but the look he looked at Gu Wuji was already very unfriendly.

Gu Wuji thought for a moment and changed his words: "Actually, I want to ask, have you done something sinister, um... the kind that causes you to run into ghosts when you go out."

Everyone was stunned. They originally thought that Gu Wuji was impulsive just now, but what's going on now? Is he such a passionate man! He didn't hesitate to offend Mr. Cheng and come here to ridicule, but it's a pity that he was too impulsive... After this incident today, Gu Wuji probably really has no chance to stay in the entertainment industry.