126: Awards ceremony

Chapter 126

When arriving at the destination, Gu Wuji was shocked by the crowd around him. "Today there are too many people."

According to the information he had learned, this award ceremony was just so-so, not very famous, so many people were really shocking.

A young man with a delicate face and a bit shy said, "Because today's event also invited Cheng Liangmiao, who is very popular recently. He is the most popular person recently, and the movie he made won a foreign award. If it weren't for the flow limit, the fans would have squeezed out of the place long ago."

The young man's name is Xiao Zhong. He is a life assistant that Cheng Jia got for Gu Wuji. In fact, he does the work of a real assistant. He just took office in the past few days.

Cheng Jia's face immediately turned ugly, and he felt really unhappy, "What kind of eyes do these people have? No matter how you look at it, our Master Gu deserves this kind of treatment!"

Then Cheng Jia looked at Xiao Zhong coldly, "Forget about outsiders, you have to know that Master Gu is much better than those messy people!"

"Of course." Xiao Zhong quickly replied. He had long been accustomed to it. Xiao Cheng's filter for Gu Wu Ji was not covered up. He could be said to be the number one Gu Wu Ji fan on the Internet... In fact, when Gu Wu Ji was free, Cheng Jia would go online to spit on those Gu Wu Ji haters at home. Not only that, he even asked his bodyguards and others to spit together.

Fortunately, Cheng Jia still had the rationality to not use his big account, otherwise it would probably attract more haters.

This also made Xiao Zhong feel very confused. Although it seems that Gu Wu Ji's business ability is good, his acting skills are good, and his character is good, but is it that good? How did he get to this point with the Cheng family, or was Little Cheng just a simple fan of a star...

Gu Wuji remembered this Cheng Liangmiao. He was indeed a person who had recently become famous, and his acting skills were also excellent. He had not been involved in any scandals. The biggest black spot seemed to be that he was said to have a bad temper... In general, he was a very reliable person in the entertainment industry.

"It seems that the decision to come to this award ceremony this time was indeed the right one."

Gu Wuji immediately developed a good impression of him. He felt that he should learn the spirit of such an excellent predecessor.

However, what Gu Wuji didn't know was that this award ceremony was aimed at him from the beginning.

After all, Gu Wuji was becoming more and more famous, but his behavior was so unique that it naturally caused dissatisfaction among many people. Of course, compared to these, it was more of a sense of crisis that Gu Wuji might take away their resources.

But Gu Wuji had the Cheng family behind him, which was more troublesome. But they believed that the Cheng family and Gu Wuji must have had interests in their relationship. If Gu Wuji's reputation was ruined, the Cheng family would probably not invest so many resources in him.

Of course, no one else had ever considered that Gu Wuji had any other dealings with the Cheng family... After all, who would have thought that Gu Wuji actually worked part-time as an exorcist.

............

......

"Is it okay to arrange Gu Wuji's seat here? Next to him is Cheng Liangmiao." The staff member looked at the arrangement of the chairs in front of him and couldn't help but worry.

Cheng Liangmiao is a person with no black spots, but he hates the unspoken rules in the entertainment industry, especially those who rely on relationships to get to the top without any strength.