069: I just suddenly wanted to hold the kitchen knife in my hand.

Chapter 69 The Sixth Dungeon

Of course, the others couldn't just stand by and watch while Gu Wuji was doing things, so they all went down to the fields.

Gu Wuji was there gently persuading the old woman to go home and rest first, so that the others began to think about why he was so warm to the NPC.

The old woman shook her head, her eyes never leaving the vegetable field, and she kept muttering, "Aying, I want to find my Aying. She has never left my side since she was a child. Now she must be very scared..."

The middle-aged man next to her sighed and said to Gu Wuji: "Third sister-in-law has been like this since before. Since Aying left, she has been too shocked... No matter how others persuade her, it's useless. People in our village also want to help her, but she has a grudge against us and doesn't listen to us at all."

When the players heard this, they all had a bit of disdain in their eyes. It must be that the old lady's daughter was also sacrificed, which made people so shocked... It's normal to ignore the villagers when this happened.

Because of their sympathy for the old woman, everyone picked vegetables more diligently for a while.

"It's okay." Gu Wuji shook the old woman's hand, handed the basket to her, and said in a sincere tone, "You go back first, I will let your daughter go back too."

As soon as he said this, everyone around him was silent. The middle-aged man looked at Gu Wuji with shock in his eyes. He even hesitated to say something, wanting to tell this outsider that such words should not be said casually. What's more,

the third sister-in-law would never listen to what an outsider like him said casually.

Unexpectedly, after listening to Gu Wuji's words, the old woman was silent for a while, then looked at Gu Wuji with grateful eyes, and told the approximate location of her home address, and then turned and left. The

middle-aged man was surprised, and then looked at Gu Wuji with a bit of pity in his eyes. After all... there are some things in this village that cannot be said casually. Like such a casual promise, it will definitely be entangled by those dirty things.

Not long after the old woman left, a scream was heard. A player looked at the soil on the ground and the blood on his hands with an ugly face, "This, this soil is full of blood!"

The others took a breath of cold air, and their expressions suddenly became solemn. Although the others did not lose their lives in the village in the past few days, they encountered a lot of dangers... This village is sometimes called a ghost nest. Several people used life-saving props and escaped from the dead.

Of course, they did not happen. When they encountered great dangers, Xiao Cheng happened to be by their side... and he just happened to provide them with help, which made these people trust Xiao Cheng more.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Xiao Cheng immediately said: "Everyone, retreat quickly, there is danger!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the blood on the ground actually overflowed from the soil. However, it was too late for everyone to hide. When their bodies came into contact with the blood, they were completely unable to move.

Everyone was trapped in this state, their faces covered with cold sweat, all the props were in their hands, and they were anxiously waiting for the next ghost to appear.

As for the middle-aged man next to him, his face also showed a look of fear. He never thought that he would encounter such a scene just by asking these people to pick vegetables. He was so scared that he wanted to run away, but his body seemed to be fixed by something.