117: The sounds they make

Chapter 117 The Ninth Copy

Gu Wuji's consciousness seemed to be slowly sinking. He vaguely saw a pale shadow in the blue.

"You..."

As soon as he opened his mouth, a large amount of water poured into his mouth, causing Gu Wuji to struggle, but his body was almost completely out of his control, and the figure seemed to be getting closer and closer to him.

However, due to lack of oxygen, Gu Wuji's vision was blurred. Even if he opened his eyes wide, he could not see clearly what appeared in front of him.

When his consciousness was about to completely fade away, he saw a golden eye suddenly appear in front of him.

......

............

Gu Wuji felt a sharp pain in his mind, and he suddenly pulled out of that weird state, and his consciousness immediately soared.

He propped up his body and coughed out a lot of water to the side, gasping for air. Being able to breathe fresh air made him feel alive.

At this time, Gu Wuji noticed that his whole body was soaked, as if he had just been fished out of the water, and the liquid left in his mouth was also very salty and bitter. It was indeed sea water.

It is impossible for someone to pour sea water here while he was sleeping. Although this research institute is right on the seaside, it is not easy to get in touch with sea water.

"What's going on? I was just dreaming, but my body seemed to have really entered the sea water..." Gu Wuji sat up and looked around the bed, but found that except for the places where his body touched, the bed was very dry.

This kind of dream that will inevitably encounter ghosts is not the first time that Gu Wuji has happened. If it were someone else, they might have a psychological shadow and dare not fall asleep, but for Gu Wuji, he would usually just lie down and continue to sleep.

But it is still very rare that even reality is affected, not to mention that Gu Wuji's clothes and body were wet by the sea water. It is obviously impossible to continue to sleep in this situation.

Gu Wuji had to get up, pick up clean clothes and prepare to go to the bathroom outside to take another shower, so as not to affect his sleep quality. The moment he got up, a shiny thing fell to the ground.

"What is this?" Gu Wuji reached out and picked up the thing, and found that it was a golden scale, which glowed under the weak light and looked very beautiful.

............

......

At this time, a player was yawning and walking towards the washroom.

He had just slept well and had no accidents. He just wanted to go to the bathroom.

But when he came out of the room, he felt that something was wrong. The temperature here seemed to be a little low. The lights in the corridor were very dim. He could vaguely see the light of the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

"It should be fine." The player immediately became alert. He had purchased information from the system before coming to this dungeon.

"Logically speaking, this dungeon is not that dangerous... The boss should be something that this institute is researching. It is impossible for him to sneak here now. This is only the first day of the dungeon."

Although he comforted himself in this way, he still held the self-defense props in his hand and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

After knocking on the door, there was no movement inside. The player took a deep breath and pushed the door open suddenly. He found that it was empty and there was no one inside.